Holy's Garden (Part 1)

She looks georgous but what cookies cross doesn’t? :yum:

Honestly, she’d have to smoke 100% like c99/Original Diesel and have absolutely nothing from the cookies in there at all, sans maybe being extra loud, for me to even contemplate it :confused:

The only cookies related beans I hold are some Dirty Taxi F2’s from a TK/ChemD leaning girl that had the loudness from the GMO but smoked 100% like TK/ChemD(duration still could’ve been longer imo), and a couple MAC crosses(FAC Off and MAC Koffee) from @SamwellBB as I’d grow just about anything he selects.

I find a lot of people think Narcotic = Potent or something similar and this is not at all how I judge potency.

I judge potency on 4 main things:

1. Onset of high - How fast does this get you blazed. One hit quit? Two Hit quit? Etc.
  2. Height of Ceiling - How many puffs does it take before you can’t get any higher?
  3. Duration of High - How long does it take before you are no longer high or feel like you need to smoke again?
  4. Does the herb do anything besides just getting you high? - pain relief? Creativity boost? Motivation? Etc.

Most cookies shit, especially gelatos, are really good at #1, but absolutely atrocious at #'s 2, 3, and 4. Couple puffs and your forehead is sweating and whatnot, but a few more and that’s it. You can’t get any higher than that. And then after 30-60min I feel like I need to smoke again to maintain. And there’s usually no effects at all, I’m just high and that’s it. Might as well dab pure THC or something as its not really any different for me in that regard.

I call things like that ‘Mids’.

The flower has to hit all 4 to not be mids in my book. Especially duration. Ideally though, the high should come on quick and hard, it should have little to no ceiling so the more you smoke the higher you feel, the duration should be at minimum 1.5hrs before you feel like you need to smoke again to maintain the high/effects/medication, and there should be some kind of effects going on besides just feeling high. If the flower doesn’t hit these metrics, I’m not keeping it.

I haven’t found a direct cookies cross yet that hits all these metrics. The Dirty Taxi is 1 gen removed from Cookies so that kind of explains why I think it’s a little better, but the other plants from that run smoked more like Cookies and I couldn’t really enjoy those. Only the heavy TK/ChemD leaner did I really enjoy. Still though, I’d rather have pure TK or maybe Chem D, than that cross of them with Cookies. The Wedding Cake for me would be close too but she smokes too much like cookies for me to really get into it. To me she smokes like 1/3 TK and 2/3 cookies with a shorter duration and lower ceiling compared to pure TK. I can tell the TK is in there and I’d smoke WC all day every day if I didn’t have TK, just to get something close to her(TK) effects, but I still can’t make her hit those other metrics for me to want to keep it around and grow it. Idgaf about taste/flavor whatever unless those first 4 boxes are checked.

18 Likes