Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Aww, that sucks. Was it the structure,or what, or did you flower them out and the smoke sucked? Hope I didn’t waste too much of your time. But now I know I’m a rube at picking keepers :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Oh you didn’t waste my time at all! Your actual cut is nice, just very much like my own.

The smoke on the F1s I grew out from seed were just not good like the chocolate one I found sadly, or as was mostly the case, were 100% opposite phenos to either of our keepers. Appalachia leaners that smelled varying ways of skunk with zero sour, butter, blueberry, nor muffin smells to speak of :confused: like I had that one sour butter F1 girl but in two packs no blueberry or butter males, just all skunks with the wrong traits.

16 Likes

TriForce

27 Likes

I am so glad to hear that… I was thinking I had sent out a bunch of unworthy cuts!

I still have a full pack, and another with 9 seeds that the keeper pheno came from. I’m toying with ways to hunt them for a possibly better girl, but more for a stellar male. My space is so strange, and I’m not even sure I’m capable of pulling that off, lol!

Your efforts are impressive to me :slight_smile:

12 Likes

You have the Goji leaner in her like the one in my tent 1 about to come down

She went huge smells great a killer pheno

6 Likes

StarShine #2 (SSDD F2 #1 x Starlite) just starting week 4

Internode spacing is a bit longer than I’d like but she’s stacking hard

bout a 2.5x stretch. She’s a heavy feeder, EC currently around 2.2 and she wants it at at least 2.5 EC to not drop leaves, oh well.

The singular branch I seeded with her brother is doing great

Should have a couple hundred F2’s for sure!

And the rest of the branches

:muscle:

Veg tent is coming along nicely.
OGAH is at 30 days old now and I’m waiting on gender reveals, might know in a few more days. Rest of the cuts are just waiting on another foot or so of height so I can uppot them into fabrics and stick in the flower tent.

Can’t even see the NS4 cut as she’s buried under the rest :sweat_smile:

If I gave you the Tri Force, you should think about running them soon :heart_eyes:

Don’t mind that bottom left one, that’s another Milky Way #2 clone, but the other 11 are all Tri Force and they’re going great. No germination issues anymore.

34 Likes

Great job as usual

3 Likes

Had to actually run the search function.

So these ‘Milky Way’ would be more Appalachia :wink:

I had one of the SSDD f3 girls that definitely had the powdered milk think going on. I find that very unusal since that particular smell/taste is more often associated with the Nepali and the Goji side of his stuff. Lot of stuff in those f2’s and f3’s

Mentioned above with a powdered milk flavor

Her sister more potent than any others so far but harsh

I have f4 from these untested. I dunno if I ever run them or if I do a seed sprout tea with them :slight_smile: Neither was the one I wanted.

24 Likes

Ah sorry about that! Yes the exact lineage of the Milky Way line is
Mother’s Milk F2 #9 x (SSDD F2 #1 x (A5Haze S1 x 89 NL5))
Same dad that made the SSDD F2 BX1’s. So technically doubled up on the Appalachia there with it on both sides of the lienage, but this particular girl leans to the Mother’s Milk mom with some nice traits from both the ssdd and starlite coming through. Much more sturdier than both the MM and SSDD parents, flower structure is a nice combo of the MM and SSDD. Smell and flavor are mostly that creamy powdered milk scent with added spicy complexity from the Starlite. I love it!

Oh that’s interesting! Definitely not unheard of though :thinking: it definitely comes from the Appalachia as the nepali doesn’t have that powdered milk thing either. It’s just something with the way the terps are, when combined with a lot of different girls, seems to have that kind of smell in a lot of the offspring.

After growing a few different appy crosses I find the appalachia comes through pretty hard in all of them. Specifically the green crack side of the parentage. I’d love to see these crosses with an appy male that leaned more to the ChemD side of the line instead but what can you do :sweat_smile:

Yeah that was my issue too. Poor smoke despite the flavors. Flower structure wasn’t great on mine either. Hoping for better luck in the F2’s soon than I had in the F1’s.

15 Likes

Interesting, I first noted it in the Goji QM x SL BX I have been running. The one with the floppy stems :slight_smile: No Appalachia in that one AFAIK

Oh and dropped 12 Mother’s Milk f2 #1’s, some had tails when planted yesterday. No point in an @ for Olreynard since he isn’t here.

14 Likes

Sounds awesome! How is the stretch on it?

7 Likes

:fire:
Careful on herms in those, but please make F3’s if you find some stable parents :pray: It’s worth keeping around or doing something with for sure… 5 or 6 of us ran out a pack each last year and all of us have lost our cuts. Only myself and @JBow918 managed to make seeds with any of them at all. Mine being the Milky Way and StarMilk lines and I only got like 10 and 20 beans total, respectively. I found this girl in the first 3 MW beans that came up. I haven’t looked at the StarMilk line yet. That’s Mother’s Milk F2 #1 x Starlite, aka the (A5Haze S1 x 89 NL5). Same dad used to make the StarShine aka Starlite Daydream line.

Stretch on her is only ~2x. Nothing crazy. Flip at 16" for a ~32-36inch plant. Good internode spacing. Reeks. She could have lower leaf to calyx ratio and she’s not uber potent or anything but definitely still up there and just puts a smile on your face. This girl more than makes up for me losing all of my MaMilk cuts. There was a couple of those mamilk whose finished flowers I preferred over this girl, but growing wise, this girl has got it all going on imo.

15 Likes

I’d run a few mm last year had a nice keeper and missed cloning it . I’ll have to run a few more some day when I get out of the failed seed start slump.

9 Likes

Thinned out some fans here to get some breathing room. Going to uppot them this weekend and move to the other tent for last bit of vegging before flower

Love that leaf(shape) sticking up on the NS#4 :heart_eyes:
NorthStar = (NL5Haze/SensiStar) F3 #5 x (A5Haze S1/89 NL5) F1 #1

Tri Force(Triangle Kush x (NL2/89NL)) doing great still… Can you spot the 89NL leaners :eyes:

89NL’s for reference :yum:

34 Likes

Damn, yeah, those four with the fat-ass maple leaf-lookin’ leaves, right? Crazy… Looking real good.

11 Likes

Yeah top 3 and 1st in the second row in that box on the left are all 89NL leaners for sure. Along with possibly the first two in the top row and the first one in the second row in that box on the right.

The really frosty leaf one I showed a week or so ago is the second plant in the second row in that box on the left and is looking like thinner blades so :crossed_fingers: that’s the TK leaner… would make sense at least. The other frosty leaf ones like her are the other 3 plants in that box on the right.

The top two in the left box even reek like the 89nl’s did, acrid/motor oil type stuff. The frosty one in the left box has more of a cucumber type smell or something coming off the leaves :thinking:

15 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:looks like you are growing both Indica & Sativa they look great :mage:

2 Likes

hmmm…there’s that missing leaf 2nd set on 3? … :face_with_monocle:

Oh and 12/12 on the MaMilk #1’s I’ll get a log up- when they are worth a pic :slight_smile:

6 Likes

the 89’s ended up growing into a bunch of mutants, the two males I used were the only stable one’s in the pack. The Milky Way clone has the missing leaf too but that’s from the SSDD parentage :wink:

Can’t wait to see those mamilks! :muscle:

10 Likes

StarShine #2 still a bit hungry, about to start week 5 here, day 34

Stacking really well like just like I knew she would

F2’s still on track

SSDD F2 #1 looking bit over overfed at day 28

but still stacking well

Can clearly see this girl in that StarShine above ^^

In other news, veg tent still going. Waiting on clones of the OGAH to root. TriForce doing really well still

The Kryptonite/89NL leaners have some really great branching, thick stems, and prolific root growth, this is the left box, first row, 2nd plant

So far most all of these look to be coming in with at least 7 bladed leaves :thinking:

36 Likes