**HOTDOGS!** šŸŒ­

PENIS IN VAGINA JOKE RIGHT HERE! :rofl:

4 Likes

muff pot :eyes:

4 Likes

Yeah I read fairly recently that they found out the regular cheap hotdog takes 1 day off your life for every hotdog. I guess Iā€™m down about 10 years right now haha. I used to live in WV, and the hot dog scene was huge in all the towns around me. Itā€™s mostly about how good the chili is in the end

2 Likes

hotdogs shorten lifespan? meh, believe none of what you read, and 1/2 of what you see :wink:

hot dog on, Iā€™m hitting the packy today for some old fashioned, with the snap skin.

4 Likes

Oh yeah thatā€™s right. The all beef hot dogs were supposedly much better for you than the cheapos btw

2 Likes

Up the quality.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t see this in threadā€¦yā€™all missin out on the simplest easiest quick meal in the world.

wrap a hotdog in a paper towel, place in microwave

press the single ā€œ30ā€ button, this gonna cook your hotdog for thirty seconds

eat hotdog, throw away paper towel

3 Likes

Are you sure you donā€™t have this backwards?

4 Likes

4 Likes

Yes Iā€™ve noticed catfish are real bait connoisseurs :joy:

3 Likes

Nothing fancy folksā€¦

6 Likes

Because Hot Dog aficionados SWEAR that ketchup does NOT belong on a hotdogā€¦
I disagree, but thats just me.
Who has NEVER had the ā€˜traditionalā€™ mustard, ketchup, relish dog at a picnic or school lunch?

5 Likes

not yetā€¦ :crazy_face: :roll_eyes: :rofl:

Just got groceriesā€“
Tonight- roasted 100% beef dogs.
Available accoutrements: chili, bacon, kraut, slaw, cheese, onion, dill relish, crispy onions, 3 kinds of mustard, ketchup and mayoā€¦
Did I forget anything??

7 Likes

Just an invite :wink:

6 Likes

I didnā€™t see buns mentioned :rofl:
Thatā€™s gonna be a messy hotdog. :v:

4 Likes

air fried dogs with mayo swiss ketchup mustard onion salt pepper *forgot jalapenos as well

7 Likes

Ohh air fried? Thatā€™s a new one, time/temp?

5 Likes

One never asks for ketchup in Chicago.

3 Likes

how about old school drive ins and hot dog stands?
what are your favorites?

thereā€™s the venerable Dog ā€˜nā€™ Suds

and for true discerning connoisseurs, thereā€™s Superdawg in Chicago
@PhilCuisine

complete with winking tarzan and jane hot dog mascots and amazing mid century architecture

including lots of neon, and a glowing ā€œair traffic control towerā€ above the drive in

and as for the idea that hot dogs reduce life expectancy, here is some evidence to the contrary.
this husband and wife duo founded superdawg in the 1940s and lived to 90.

10 Likes