**HOTDOGS!** šŸŒ­

Thatā€™s great, because then we can honor you by offering it Lady Zandra Style, which is with jalapeƱos! :hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper:

2 Likes

Kewl!!! Thanks!
Now we HAVE to find a way to do a get together for OG this summer!!!

1 Like

A whole new meaning to a 'double-dog-dare"!!

1 Like

As soon as my sourdough starter is going, plan on making my own home-made buns- so I can slice them from the top!!

1 Like

6 Likes

14 Likes

I got into an argument one time with some one at work who called a hotdog a sandwich. Iā€™m still mad about it.

5 Likes

A hot dog is a sandwich.

4 Likes

Get back to work!

3 Likes

Yea but what if you have two hot dogs on two pieces of bread? Think about that.

3 Likes

Give me a moment.

13 Likes

This is not what I had in mind. Flat bread, two hot dogs, mustard, flat bread.

A true hot dog sandwich and sauerkraut would also be acceptable.

3 Likes

Yeah sometimes I make a hot dog sandwich by cutting the hot dog part long ways and frying the middle for a while, then putting cheese in the hot middle. 2 of those between bread with mustard isnā€™t too bad :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

My wife puts a peice of hot dog in cornbread muffins. Itā€™s a corn dog muffin, so yeah, if itā€™s on some wonderbread, itā€™s a sandwich. If itā€™s on one peice of bread, is it open-faced? Pigs in a blanket could be lā€™hot dog en croute. Hot dogs are comfort food, so whatever youā€™re comfortable with i supposešŸ˜„

If itā€™s on a bun, itā€™s not a sandwich though, and I hope you made him finish his shift before you fired him lol

Maybe he can learn a little culture with his newfound free time haha

1 Like

Hey, Iā€™m still mad at you for calling this a sandwich!

5 Likes

When youā€™re this understated they call you MR

1 Like

Tried a new kind of doggie

Everything bagel pastry nugget dogsā€¦ mmmmm looks good!
Taste Horrible! :rofl: Gave them to the dogsā€¦ even they wouldnā€™t eat em. :joy:

13 Likes

I would have thought that would be good too! Bummer!

2 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures turns out the horrible flavor is the hotdog, ingredientsā€¦ chicken parts? For the record, chicken parts hot dogā€™s are not edible. :rofl:

Iā€™ll stick with chicken, beef, pork parts corn dogs from the air fryer.

8 Likes

8 Likes