**HOTDOGS!** 🌭

A hot dog thread. Love it lol best dogs I’ve ever had were in North NJ where I lived a good portion of my life. There’s a spot called Rutts Hutt that deep fries them to your liking and they’re called rippers due to the fact that they rip open (Thumanns Brand). Amazing. Where I live now, Buffalo, NY the dogs are fkng horrible unfortunately. The brand is sahlens, and they’re gross. I haven’t had a good dog since I moved here.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Most excellent use of floor caution tape. :+1:

mayo ketchup mustard chili onion salt pepper.
1 has a slice of Colby, all we had.

16 Likes

Using a charcoal chimney as the grill is brilliant as the dogs fit perfectly! d8JBdDJ

Hard outta likes. :frowning:

3 Likes

Oh dear god…it isn’t even cooked… :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Simple hotdog with a bit of jalapenos.

8 Likes

Hotdogs :hotdog: with Swiss cheese & butter chicken sauce :yum: :ok_hand:

7 Likes

I had 1 bun left, so a hotdog sandwich it is…
2 small weiners, mustard, ketchup, little bit of jalapenos.

7 Likes

New York City… the $29 hot dog.

What’s it taste like? Couldn’t tell yah :rofl: I ain’t buying no $29 hotdog, especially with no tater tots! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

8 Likes

If I’m in NY I’m getting Gray’s Papaya. Probably way better than that fancy shit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

13 Likes

Instructions unclear : put hotdog in bun and apply condiments

14 Likes

That’s what you get for ordering a $50 hot dog in a fancy shmancy restaurant.

1 Like

Chilli Cheese Dogs, Fried Onions, Melted Cheese, Sriracha Sauce

16 Likes

TLDR ; an adult can handle seven to eight franks and buns tops every 60 seconds. If they hold that pace over the 10-minute span, they can mow through 70 to 80 hot dogs—which, if you’re counting, comes out to around 20,000 calories. After that, the body stops digesting food and starts to shut down.

5 Likes

Pretty amazing really

I used to use it for popsicles for the dogs…but I don’t boil / steam em anymore… either fried, grilled or in the air fryer!

1 Like

11 Likes