**HOTDOGS!** 🌭

$7.99?! You know how many hotdogs I can buy with that and just make my own smells?

3 Likes

that’s like a art sculpture there

no they just need hotdog flavored spa water fuck the cucumber dill

Who needs a hot dog bun, not I…

12 Likes

I’ve just read this entire thread. And I have to say this is by far the best use of server space I have seen. I will be back with my creation later :sunglasses: just nipping to sainsburys. I cant stomach chicken vagene and pig butts so I will be back with a real sausage. 2 if you include my attached chipolata :joy:

3 Likes

Me otdags cuntsisted of
Sosij
Baycun
Frard unyun
Pink slor
Cheez
Jalapedos
Kitchap
Mousedirt
Fryz

For those that actually know me. You’ll understand the poor spelling is purely for humour. The hotdogs were actually really nice. Everyone but the dogs was happy cos they all got eaten :joy:

11 Likes

Oioioi yes they’re cheeky them

1 Like

I got some skinless smoked sausages, as something I could easily toss into spaghetti. Each is about 7 ounces. They are basically giant hotdogs, and I love them. It’s my new favorite easy meal.

7 Likes

These are extremely popular in my area, with 2 restaurants devoted to dishing them out in finger rolls…

5 Likes

9 Likes

So is that hot peppers, cherry tomatoes, siracha, and mustard? Bet it was good :100:

1 Like

Yes it is/was…

1 Like

8 Likes

This stuff is my dig.

1 Like

I’m not sure what to call these but they are hotdogesque

7 Likes

2 Likes

Walters. Thankfully this is an hour south of me…They are very good dogs!

9 Likes

Dinner Time! Now I have to plan a vacation that I can visit Walters @willie

13 Likes

kielbasa on sourdough with sauerkraut mustard ketchup

8 Likes

This thread is all about real dogs and not those multiple animal “wienies” right?

3 Likes