**HOTDOGS!** 🌭

Povo-pak edition = cheese kransky with tommy t + mustard on white bread :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

Haha, @Mad_Barry you beat me to it. I was just about to post… This is what passes for a hotdog here in Australia. We call it a sausage sizzle.

10 Likes

Hotdogs, my criteria;
Gotta be beef.
Or Nathan’s
With deli style pickles and drowned in yellow mustard.

Only way to kill the taste

2 Likes

Yep and our biggest hardware chain has built it’s entire “personality” around it …straya! :laughing:

Do you remember the great onion controversy a couple years back? What times we live in :rofl:

2 Likes

i hate nathans. i had them the other day, just not a fan. i love the veal hotdogs you can get from delis here. gotta have one on rye bread w/ mustard. the snap on that veal hotdog is great.

1 Like

Go on, what was the great onion controversy?

@Igor why no beats ? On the sizzle dog.

1 Like

@CADMAN Beetroot? We put sliced beetroot in burgers here, it’s a thing. But not in hotdogs.

3 Likes

A woman slipped on some onion in Bunnings up here and sued. Which led to Bunnings mandating that onions must go on the bread before the snag :roll_eyes: .

…unsurprisingly it pissed off far more people than it rightfully should have :rofl:

2 Likes

We’re fucked.

1 Like

Beef hotdogs in a veggie foil pack cooked on a grill, delish…

8 Likes

I prefer Koegel’s Hotdogs or Nathans…and unless there is GOOD chili-- they go on bread instead of a bun… Kogels have that skin that '‘snaps’ when you bite it IF cooked right…
Or chopped upon a a pile of hash browns/tots and cheese…
Ketchup w/Mayo, Or spicy Dijon and Mayo…onions if we have them.

3 Likes

No hot dog buns, I have hamburger buns…no problems at all…

8 Likes

10 Likes
7 Likes

4 Likes

I love dabs on my dog

4 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

That photo looks vaguely familiar. Was it taken during the hamburger wars?

4 Likes