**HOTDOGS!** 🌭

basic hotdogs with ketchup and musttard. i think the dogs were “nathan’s”

6 Likes

I am impressed with the pic of someone balancing 10 hot dogs on their arm. :open_mouth:

1 Like

9 Likes

Just all beef hotdogs, no buns or condiments…

7 Likes

Now that I’m doing Keto-- that’s how I’ve been eating them too… if it’s a quality dog, it works!
Though I DO use a little stoneground mustard or Chipotle sauce once in a while.

2 Likes

Not sure I like the sound of grilled salmon heads :grimacing: The eyes looking at you accusingly as they turn white and pop - no thanks!!! :smiley: :smiley:

Well then maybe you should eat some Balut, it’s delish.

Sorry out of likes - but that sounds even worse - (Thanks @PhilCuisine and wikipedia for giving me the heeby jeebies) - I am not usually squeamish about food having worked as a chef and in the catering industry for many years but Balut sounds on par with monkey brain - I would rather have the salmon (eyes or not) - lol :smiley: :smiley:

Cheek meat :yum: is some of the best tasting meat on a fish, and, just like your cheeks, or at least the kind we’re discussing, they’re on fish’s heads. There isn’t a lot of cheek, but it really is as good as it gets, at least in my opinion. It’s not at all unusual for us to buy salmon collars and/or cheeks at our local Japanese fish market. We’d buy heads if they sold them cooked, but they don’t.

Not so sure about balut.

2 Likes

Agree, I have cooked Cod and Salmon cheeks and they can be delicious - It is the whole head thing (as per the original pic) that I found a bit off putting (sorry out of likes for another 7 hours)
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m so familiar with that situation! I can’t believe I have any left myself! lol (1)

I know this is a hotdog thread but I eat almost anything if cooked right…I also eat corn smut, all the farmers give me their corn smut, its delish folks…

3 Likes

You are using the best tortillas on the planet.
El Milagro. Right on !

1 Like

Oh dear god no…not balut!?
You ATE it!? :nauseated_face:
Poorwiddle dead baby birdies (gag)

1 Like

Hard outta likes.

I’m sure this is no prank. They’re real dead baby birdies. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yep…gross little unhatched baby birds…usually hard boiled…often fermented…:nauseated_face:

beer brat

6 Likes

just a couple hotdogs on bread with mustard. oscar meyer. believe it or not they’re probably my favorite hot dog. maybe it’s nostalgia. cheap but i like them. the ones stuffed with cheese are the best but i don’t have those.

7 Likes