How can I add member to my Ignore list?

"And the wisdom of a truth won’t set you free…"

• New Order, Bizarre Love Triangle. (Not a strain… LOL)
3 Likes

Interesting, this must be a millennial thing. My manual ignore feature works just fine.

9 Likes

Yeah man, me too.

I keep my brain updated with DNGAF Professional ver 2.0, limited release with LITFA bugs fixed.

DNGAF - Do Not Give A Fck!
LITFA - Leave It The F
ck Alone!

HAHAHAHAHA

4 Likes

Ive used the mute feature on users on other forums many times, but I found I was constantly peeking at the hidden posts anyway. I just had to see what new BS they were spouting now :slight_smile:

I keep doing it now because I tend to forget which people are the a$$ h0les in a short time. Just cant be bothered to remember jerks like that. When a hidden post shows up in a thread, I can say “Oh yeah, that must be one of those jerks I flagged.”.

I still peek though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A quandary arises when :scales: appear uneven from above without explanation.

:put_litter_in_its_place:

I’m a dead lion in a live dog. Like a lethal turducken.

So many things rhyme with ‘ucken’, I’ll just leave it there. :thinking:

:evergreen_tree: glad i made that hash. :peace:

4 Likes

How to ignore user?

With latest update, there is now possibility to ignore user completely. That means that all topic and replies from given user will be hidden for you.

Just go to the profile of a member and you will find following setting on the right side.

9 Likes

So many members just got saved with this function :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::laughing:

6 Likes

There’s an ignore timer with no option to ignore indefinitely. Not really useful to ignore someone temporarily IMO.

2 Likes

Thanks for message. I haven’t noticed but you are right. I’ll try to improve this in next update.

Maybe that is an attempt to get community together :slight_smile: … Time is healing… :smiley:

4 Likes

That doesnt work for me…i just checked

1 Like

From what I can see It works… and people use it a lot…

That button is actually labeled Normal.

What exactly doesn’t work for you? Have you tried to Ignore / Mute anyone? I see that you don’t have anyone on ignore list currently.

You can also do it from your profile -> preferences -> Notifications -> Users.

BTW. You can’t mute or ignore site staff.

1 Like

I only ask for one feature and that is to block ignored individuals from posting in your threads so shit can’t spill out of the shark tank and into someone’s thread having a mod come and clean shit up. Because even if I ignore them they can still could shit post in my thread and others will see it and reply I’d just like to not have to deal with their childishness.

Thanks

4 Likes

I’m with bandit, not only doesn’t it work but I don’t see that at all.
Also since the update the emoji button doesn’t work.
I can click on it, no workee.

I 100 percent agree with you on this one @50state. If I create a thread I should have some mod abilities as to who is able to post in it.

2 Likes

Works for me. Lol

5 Likes

Click the box that says normal and a dropdown appears and then select ignore

@Grohio if you create a thread such as a grow log, you can stop people from posting in your thread by asking them to do so and if they continue, let a mod know and we’ll handle it…

After the last debacle or two, I posted a pinned thread stating such here [Other people's threads]

3 Likes

I already handled this exact situation this exact way. I think i tagged you in my thread when it happened. Nice to know its encouraged. Thank you.

2 Likes

Exactly… In those rare cases, just ask any mod to act…

2 Likes

What box that says “normal”?