How do you all collect/dispose runoff (in your indoor)?

I run a the bucket company buckets into a drain bucket that pumps runoff into a trash can. When that trash can fills up I use a 1/2 gp pump attached to a hose and drain it to my toilet.

1 Like

I just recently ordered one of these. My tent is 3’x3’ and the plan is to raise one side by a half inch so any runoff comes towards the front of my tent & then the ol’ shop vac method :+1:

I don’t like bending and reaching in my tent too much. This should prevent my back from being destroyed in the long run.

Haha I forgot to add the link… Smooth

4 Likes

I have fabric pots on risers in trays to have airflow under the pot.
If I don’t have strings or yo-go’s attached to the tray I’ll have extra trays and just switch out if necessary.
But my dehumidifier in the tent usually handles any minor runoffs anyways.

I’ve seen my friend use a turkey baster to get rid of a small a amount of water in a tray in the back of his tent and it made me think damn he needs one of those syringe style water gun’s to save time.

1 Like

I use the same 3x3 tray. Very heavy duty.

On floor method. No drain. Flat flood plain to deal with.

Raised and angled with gravity drain is ideal, but not always doable.

Simple valve hand wand hooked up to res pump.

6 Likes

I have the same Botanicare tray from Amazon. Im not using it now. After I bought it I found the same size tray at a local garden supply store for about half the price. Always seems to happen that way. I didn’t think it saved me that much work really for the cost of the tray.
Lol

1 Like

One of my most important tools. The shop vac I have said it many times. @Floyd you have a very nice grow room. I remember the one bud shot. I posted you told me it was expired I didn’t care I didn’t even post my best picture. I thought the colors where cool. What I’m get at You give good advice

2 Likes

I use flood tables. But instead of using the ebb and flood fitting kit, I use a 3/4in. gray pvc tube fitting to fit into the table. I have the table sitting on crates, and place a gallon jug under the pvc fitting where the hose connects. It makes it way easier to deal with run-off, instead of constantly emptying saucers.:grin: By the way once you install the fitting, seal with silicone, and chop off the excess plastic at the top. This will allow water to flow into the jug easier without that extra lip.

1 Like

This one originally had a longer hose attached to an additional runoff reservoir, but I cut it off when I relocated to a tent.

1 Like