How do you cope with pain.. without painkillers

I’m sure someone mentioned this already but Kratom, you can buy a rooted cutting online and grow a tree too, i’m doing that, but the powder is only about $70 a pound kratomspot dot com is good, white sumatra, it’s going to melt your problems away, but it’s a little addictive if you take it all the time, you’ll feel shitty without it

3 Likes

Be real careful with that Kratom. Screwed up my buddy’s liver.

3 Likes

@ColeLennon hey brother. I thought for sure you had a step by step in here for making gummies. My wife is interested but we can’t wrap our heads around the process. Can you toss a brother a link?

1 Like

I’ve since updated my process to 1TBS of Corn Syrup and mold inhibitor optional. Also you can use parchment paper to decarb on instead of a silicone baking sheet.

:sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

@ColeLennon you’re the man bro. I’m gonna have to find a way to adjust the recipe. I don’t have access to shatter like that. Gonna have to find a work around.

1 Like

Make some RSO. Then just add it into the cooling mix under 240 degrees. Decarb some hash and infuse it in 1/2 TBS of coconut oil or avacodo oil and then add that to the cooling mixture. You will figure it out. I like to use the vegatable glycerin for the fact I can chew the gummie up and let it sit under my tongue for a couple mins. I get the sublingual rush before the after liver activation.
The key points are pin pointing your decarb process and mixing really well. If you dont’t mix really really really well. Someone will get the bonus gummie. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

We have a bonus cinnamon toast crunch treat in the pan right now. That jank is gonna be righteous. Spiritual even :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Its like a pill party. You turn out all the lights and throw a handful of pills in the air. Several different pills. Then crawl around eat a pill. Turn the lights back on and everyone sits back and waits to see. Who got what. Upper, downer, X, boner pill :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Hahaha bro. I’m never doing that.

2 Likes

I’ve never done it either. Read it somewhere years ago. That’s kinda like the bonus gummie thats got 80 MG of THC. Better hope its not a Sativa like Durban Poison :rofl: I got one of my own bonus gummies of SPK sour patch kids strain. I thought I was having a heart attack. I called 911 :rofl: Chewed 4 baby aspirin. Fuckin EMT fireman. Had fun with it. :rofl:

2 Likes

Same here @Upstate & @GMan
Taken the same amount (less now actually) for 7 years straight. Never felt the need to take more. 12g a day… never interfered with my life in any way, just helps me have the motivation to get out & exercise/do stuff every day. It’s a damn shame states keep trying to ban it. Thank God for the AKA & dedicated volunteers who call/email politicians + show up at the hearings for us.

2 Likes

They sell kratom here in Oregon by the boatload. It’s at every little cig shop and mom and pops mini mart. Very popular. I’ve never tried it. I feel fortunate that I don’t suffer from severe chronic pain.

2 Likes

I’m glad ppl are choosing Kratom over pills on the street for pain relief. Those people will live :+1: In Thailand they sell the fresh leaf to chew & brewed teas roadside, along with cannabis. Man I wish I lived in Thailand! :laughing:

Thailand wised up & realized natural medicine should be legal.

3 Likes

Do you feel like it’s a good alternative? I’ve seen that stuff for years. Even before it became popular. I’m not sure what my biggest problem was. It could’ve been that surgery. Something I could’ve been allergic to. I’m doing a lot better. My pain is bearable now. The only thing is, I hate is the doctor that hurt me. My depression is a lot better. And I really know some of those pain pills have very serious side effects. They are so fast to give out pills. I went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago. They checked my blood pressure on my forearm. I’ve never had this happen before. It showed I had high blood pressure. She was a nurse practitioner. I could not see my doctor. She tried to write me three different medication’s. Sat there and argued with me about my high blood pressure. And she read it wrong. She did it on purpose in my opinion. Because three of the pills that she tried to write me were brand new. All the drug reps where in that day. Crazy is crazy. You can get a gun and shoot somebody so easy. Trees will get you put in jail.

5 Likes

Cry it out. It helps, sometimes.

Yell and scream and rage and feel it.

Pain is a bitch.

1 Like

kind of like the drug rep told them how to get a high bp to show the need for their drugs. not saying it happened like that, but not saying it didn’t…

i just had surgery to put a hernia mesh in and the doc said to take the pain pills like he told me to for 2 days til i took the bandage off and then i could taper off. we had had the convo about my pain tolerance and how i didn’t listen after surgery last year and went septic, spent 3 days in sicu, and almost died. so i listened this time, after 2 days i quit the pain pills because i would rather take a crap than feel no pain. i asked him why they did that to me and he said they affect the mu (not sure how to spell it) receptor and that was the same thing that controlled the action on the intestines that moved the poo. when the poo moves slower the intestines do what they are supposed to and draw more water out of it, making you constipated. he said all pain pills do that except for non-steroidal ones but opiates are the worst. i told him i smoked medical mj and he said i was lucky. when he asked me to turn and cough to check the mesh, i told him i hadn’t coughed since the surgery since it hurt. he laughed and said, “i thought you smoked pot for pain. don’t you have to cough to get off?”

i like that doc. he said maybe one day the va would wise up and prescribe, or at least reimburse, medical marijuana. now that would be a good thing to support de-scheduling it federally. i already claimed all the pot we smoked last year on taxes under medical expenses since i have a card. i hope they don’t audit me…

4 Likes

I’m not sure what’s going on. I’ve had several test done. Everything comes back negative. But the pain is insane. I have my speculations what it is.

1 Like

And this is the other crazy thing they will not refill my pain pills. Which I never took that much anyway. I do have major migraines. Tramadol helps. But it jacks you all over.
Pills make you feel dirty. Somethings up with them. My medication doesn’t seem to be the same like it used to be.

1 Like

I suffer from chronic pain. The pain is from the top of my head to my toenails. And yes, I do yell out sometimes.
I’ve had a good life. My body is shutting down on me.
It is what it is. I have seen some wonderful things.
One Love

1 Like

Most opiates get you high af and kind of dull down pain for very short internals (usually not even long enough to last your next dose. Then you have to up your dose, and you gain tolerance, and it becomes a terrible cycle. Not to mention the side effects.)

one of the best pain relievers I’ve had was RSO, but it gets ridiculously expensive taking 0.5/1g RSO caps on the regular.

Cannabis oil made specifically with strains you know help your pain. Take as much as you can without feeling weird or over medicated. Then fill in the gaps with strong concentrates or very good flower.

It’s really hard to give specific strain examples and this is why - my friend with a back injury swears by Master Kush. A great indica and good for pain. I’ve only had master a hand full of times and 10 times out of 10 it instantly makes my pain worse. Simply put, it’s different for everyone.

That’s not always the case though, my UBC Chemo x P98 Bubba worked BETTER than opioids for many people. I’ve had people with hip replacement, knee surgery, disc injuries, tell me that they had the best sleep they’ve had in a decade after trying that strain.

So that Chemo x Bubba was amazing for severe pain. I also had a Romulan x The White which literally made your limbs numb. It would have been an amazing strain for anyone suffering from arthritis, or hand, or other bone issues.

I really think there’s a plant for everyone out there… you really just have to find it.

8 Likes