How do you guys warm up your tents?

same lol hence october - april using the heater lol

my electric bill is always very low because i have oil furnace and my water boiler is heated by furnace

i just remember when i first got one of those electric oil heaters my bill went from 60-90
maybe not exact . now that i grow its about 110-150 over summer to winter which is 3 tents lol

its may and still put it on over night lol

2 Likes

I use a heater but also put foam board under my tent. This seams to help a ton.

5 Likes

Good idea on the foam board @Tugthepup

1 Like

what i have had to do was put my tent on a pallet

i really think two pallets would be better .

i am growing in the basement . under ground x concrete foundation.

having multiple tents with light schedules staggered helps ! i also dump the exhaust in the room

5 Likes

Why are you trying to get such high temps?Are you trying to max the grow out ?I never do good with higher temps it’s always a yo-yo effect and it left me chasing my tail.

You need some of that thick blue styrofoam under your tents, the way you got them set up s allows the cold air to circulate all around them.a few sheets on the walls would also benefit you greatly! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Try to implement alternating or overlapping light cycle intervals between your tents. So, that always a light is running. The lamp with the biggest heat output (most probably the flowering tent) has to run at night time when it’s colder.

1 Like

Oh, yea - same situation.

1 Like

Grow autos, keep the lights on 24/0 or 20/4. :+1::+1: