How to hang light in Tent with Ratchet Hanger

I have a nothing special 2 in 1 Tent and I’m trying to find Ratchet Hangers or Carabiners to fit around the poles. Bought three differ brands of Ratchet Hangers 1/8 in size but none will fit around pole. So I bought a few Carabiners and they will not fit around pole either.
The dia of the pole is approx 5/8 of a inch or 1.5 cm. There is nothing special about this Tent, just a Yeild Lab here’s a link https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KYX1LPP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks in advance!!!

2 Likes

Pull the cord and metal attacher thingy over the pole then attach the attacher back to the cord, if that makes sense

13 Likes

Kinda like if you had a loup tied in the cord end and pulled it over the metal pole and then snaked the cord through the loup, except you can just open the clip or caribeaner and clip it around the cord

7 Likes

What @twistedinfinity says:

10 Likes

Yeah like that sorry lol I am sitting in a hostel without props :joy:

5 Likes

I’m surrounded by these things :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Ah ok I got it now thank you! It was hard to picture without Tent being up yet.
Thanks again!

7 Likes

Glad you got it. Just use the pulley attachment that comes with your light. If you don’t have the rope. You can make one easily

3 Likes

I have used the above loop around method before. It works great. I recently hung a new light with these reusable zip ties. I bought a pack and have been using them for everything in my grow. They have a 70 lb strength. I hate wasting plastic and the “one use” zip ties are the worst. These slide great so it is easy to adjust the light and I have multiple places to hang things.

4 Likes

Shower curtain hangers.

Gets the lights to the tops of the tent, still be able to slide and adjust, hooking and unhooking is easy. I get a second pulley hanger to don’t use the wires, this way you can angle to lights and get a little more headroom.

6 Likes

Yeah that’s another option, leaving room for tall sativas. Thx!

1 Like

Oh wow. haha thank you for this. :man_facepalming:t2: