How to Make Butane Honey Oil

Laugh out loud,…,…

I don’t have a vac chamber, I purge naturally over time, takes about 3 days. If you have a vac chamber that would work even better.

Extract, allow butane to boil off (with cover), once it is sticky golden oil I scrape up and respread. Once bubbles form, repeat until it becomes like window putty and can be handled without sticking to anything.

Then I put it into a silicone pot.

I have tried the very clear golden extract but I prefer this method for the buzz. Bit more old school, like me.

I would post a picture but my phone is playing up and won’t act like a hard drive for my PC anymore.

2 Likes

Borrowed a vac chamber ran a tube the other day with some older last year nugs and smaller nugs from the Elfsnacks , Sunshine 4. Turned out ok ended up with 26 grams.

4 Likes

i blast in to a pyrex dish, let it sit and evaporate off outside, then the rest of the way inside with a warm water bath … then i let it sit for a few days or until i run out of oil … put it in the oven on lowest (170*F) to let it warm up and then cool it off sometimes repeating this step multiple times, then scrape it all up with a ice scraper/razor blade - it ends up fairly stable, see-thru amber color, doesn’t stick to my fingers, and snaps or breaks like shatter

i run 2 cans per tube (home-made black PVC) which fits about 30 grams and have been getting around 12-15% return on larf/lower runs

4 Likes

I made a batch using ronson butane acouple days ago, I was worried but pleasantly surprised with how it turned out. You just have to keep it soft while vacuum purge it. I just put the chamber in a Dutch oven filled with hot water and replaced the hot water whenever it cooled down. It was a small batch maybe 2oz of fresh frozen blueberry flower didn’t yield great got abot 2 grams of really soft tasty terpy wax.

4 days in vac is industry norm from what understand,