Sugar leaves or popcorn buds, what do you do with yours?

Hey OG fam,

What do you do with your sugar leaves? :thinking::thinking:

Just curious to see what everyone is doing with their trim. I will also share a couple of things I have been doing and I hope I can pick up some new skills from some of you here on OG.

I have some trim that was baked at 240 degrees for 40 min to decarb. Im still unsure how much it is needed to decarb. I do it every now and then when making edibles.

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

23 Likes

I sift them and smoke the dust, it’s my back up stash

10 Likes

I bag them and make RSO oil out of them, but I may start to dry sift them for hash making soon.

8 Likes

Hash, oil salve

6 Likes

Dry sift and qwiso/qwet

4 Likes

I’m turning mine into bubble hash. My bubble bags should be here today :smiley:

7 Likes

Bubblehash baby!

6 Likes

Bubble hash :sunglasses: :100:

6 Likes

Edibles or bubble hash here.

5 Likes

bubble hash or butter

5 Likes

I decarboxylate both buds and leafy trim, mixed together for 3 hours at 100 degrees Celsius.
β€œBain marie” method. Seems to be most potent for me, tried 1, 2 and 4 hours too,
but 3 seems to be the sweet spot regarding medicinal effect.

If one teaspoon knocks you out then you can say you did it right and you have a potent strain.

8 Likes

bubble hash usually, oil/butter on occasion.

Depends on how much you got to process. If I had a very large commercial grow, I’d make butane oil.

4 Likes

I throw all my good trimmings and popcorn/larf into a big ziplock and throw it in the freezer.

when I have three bags full I’m coming here to look for advice.

11 Likes

I usually make bubble hash. I tend to wait 2 or 3 harvest and just store the trim in the freezer until I am ready.

5 Likes

Brown butter, tincture.

3 Likes

I really do want to get a set of bubble bags for hash, but I dry trim so not sure if that be worth running through.

6 Likes

Tincture and bubble hash

2 Likes

Bubble hash and then coconut oil after. I prefer to inhale my meds in most cases.

3 Likes

Edibles/RSO til I get another set of bubble bags

2 Likes

As long as there is trichomes on the trim you will get results. I dry my trim before putting it in the freezer. When I make the bubble I let it sit for a while in the ice water to rehydrate. Seems to help with yield.

5 Likes