Humboldt Seed Company's land race exploration

Humboldt Seed Co. is my idea of a big and growing cannabis company that still holds to the values and best practices of the hippies who came to Humboldt for a spiritual connection to the land with cannabis. I’ve been growing and breeding Humboldt Sour Diesel (regs for myself) for the quality, uniformity and mind blowing effects. Good people doing the good work. Check out the video to get a better picture. Humboldt Seed Company - Buy Cannabis Seeds Online - U.S.A

3 Likes

Can you recommend a decent (i.e. fresh) bank who carries their seed? I got ripped off on 3-4 HSC strains when bought from SeedsHereNow, Wrote HSC twice and received no reply.

DC Seed Exchange
https://dcseedexchange.com/product-category/humboldt-seed-company/?pr_stock=instock

2 Likes

Sorry to hear you got ripped. I haven’t dealt personally withHSC in 3 years. They were very cool people. Long time back i was buying seeds from a foreign source and got seeds they said were HSC but I seriously doubt they were. Pheno’s were all over the place nothing special. As a result i only buy locally with excellent results. As to your question, are you in California or…? Otherwise check this out: How can I purchase seeds?

In California, you can find our products in local dispensaries. We also offer bulk seed pricing for retailers and farmers in California with a California license number. Breeding and sales are available in Oregon, Oklahoma, Maine, Canada, and Spain. With more locations coming soon! Visit Our RETAILERS page for a list of current retailers.
Good luck!

1 Like

Site sponsor chitown seeds @automatik (https://chitownseeds.com/) has their stuff for the cheapest prices, $80-90 (actually it looks like they’re even cheaper right now but I think those are the normal prices) for 10 fems or 20 regs. I’ve grown a lot of their stuff and really enjoyed it, so far I’ve grown magic melon, blueberry muffin, garlic budder, Hi-biscus, caramel cream, jelly rancher, and apple blossom.

I’m doing a little pheno hunt this winter with pistachio, lemongrass, vanilla creme pie, raspberry parfait, blueberry cupcake, and Hi-biscus, and I’m gonna hit the winners with irie genetics orangegasm pollen I got through a member on the site.

2 Likes

Is there somewhere that is reputable that stocks their gear, and will ship to Canada. After some of the horror stories, I am hesitant to get scammed.

Don’t know if this helps, but it might: Humboldt Seed Company Expands to Canada

Honestly it looks like a little bit of a pain in the ass to get their seeds in Canada. They have Canadian partners that sell their seeds at dispensaries, but the selection doesn’t seem awesome. I’m sure some of the American banks would ship the stuff to Canada but that’s gambling on customs not seizing the seeds, so I definitely understand the hesitancy

2 Likes

I have no answers about HSC. sorry.