I need seed vendor suggestions

I have a ton of my own.
Looking blueberry or fruity
And sour d
Brexit mucked up a lot
Half the beans on seedsmen are in UK.
Cards are huge cluster on 2 sites I use a lot.
Has anyone got a good suggestion for vendors that actually have seeds in stock?
I don’t like nukeheads seeds because they can be shitty at times.
Not sure I trust anything in Cali.
Maybe Canada?
I have chemo and mindless growing but I loved gelato and Tropicana but the mites wipes them out
Even the cuts in the dome had them .
Venders must accept visa .

3 Likes

i use ILGM.com always had good luck with the beans and there service is top notch

3 Likes

Are you in the US? Or Europe?

US:

*Takes cards directly
North Atlantic Seed Company

*Pretty sure they take cards directly
Hembra Genetics
Multiverse Beans

There are a ton but you’ll have to get more flexible on payment terms. I initially was reluctant to send MOs but in the grand scheme of things it’s not too bad. There are whole threads about this in the Breeders Lab

2 Likes

Hell no to ILGM. Yea Seedsman USA sucks. No selection anymore.

Takes Card
JBCSeeds.com

SeedsForMe.com

I’ve used all of those. All legit. Many breeders will also send you a seed list via email if you contact them.

7 Likes

What country are you in? Could probably send you a few if you are uk

2 Likes

Also check out thus thread, updated quite a bit with peoples experiences from many different places

6 Likes

I’ve made close to 20 orders with Great Lakes Genetics. All cash. Zero problems.

8 Likes

@Toker1 hi buddy

Try dc seed exchange

Neptune seed bank

I’ll be more then happy to send you something’s if you need

7 Likes

I have had awesome luck with Sannies seeds from the Netherlands. His super affordable fire ass strains have kicked ass over a lot of other vendors gear. But he is cash only. Been sending cash to him since at least 2004 according to my order history on his site. Hazeman seeds, found at dc seeds Co, has super affordable and verified kick ass crosses too. If you can get any CSI gear, he has a slew of killer heirlooms he works with. Last, but definitely not least, check out chemmalab.com… they have the best sour seeds available IMO. Good luck in your quest!

4 Likes

JBC or DCSEEDEXCHANGE depending on where you are in the world (credit card wise)

As others mentioned Great Lakes genetics is fantastic for cash orders. Many many orders with perfect service thus far (even had a replacement sent due to a few crushed seeds and they sent even more freebies along with a whole pack replacement)

I wouldn’t hesitate to mail cash direct to Akbeanbrains either if I were international

2 Likes

"WHOA…WHOA…WHOA!!!" You wanna purchase BONE-KNEE-FIED Genetics??? Believe it or not, there’s SUPER talented (and trustworthy) Breeders right here on the “OG”. Take the anxiety out of buying, taking a chance on seeds getting to ya (or not), and having a method to talk DIRECTLY to Seller. Seriously, you’ll thank me later, but it’s not required. On the other hand, if you happen to see me on the Street with my “Beggars Cup”, drop in what you can!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

I’d suggest @CoastalMarySeeds or black market breeders @SamwellBB baked beans there’s a large number of reputable breeders / seed sellers on the site.

@JohnnyPotseed has some great genetics as well
I’m missing a pile more @lefthandseeds is another

7 Likes

baked beanz!! Like you, this “Old Brother” swears by the THREE you mentioned, plus a few others. Reach out an touch those guys, you won’t be disappointed. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Papalag what cha got fruity
That be for me
The sour d is for the folks who don’t think it’s killer if they can’t be smelt a hour later from twenty feet away .

Sannie has fifty percent off sale but it’s money in envelope and with what’s happened there I’m not sure if it’s even safe anymore.

Ya seedsmen is outta everything that interested me and Brexit didn’t help matters with the attitude.
And card payment is sketch
As evey card I try is declined
For what reason I don’t know but they got thru an Italian bank and it never is acceptable.

For years it was never like that.

I had so many of eskos creations from testing them
But years back I hit a hard spot in the road and got my power turned off and was distracted for a few weeks and left them in the fridge
And well they moulded.

If it were not for san egging me on to make my own i be up shit creek now.
I forgot who gave me the chemo and the Perkins cut seeds,running chemo now and still have a hundred Perkins cut seeds.
Shoeless maybe or mindless

Not heard from mindless in a while, hope he’s doing well
And shoeless to.

1 Like

Probably shoeless on the Perkins or I could of sent you some I had a big bag of them from shoe.

2 Likes

Well thanks to you then.
Mindless made the best eskobar cheese berry beside esko himself.
Shoeless did excellent as well.

2 Likes

Great Lakes Genetics and Soak n Beans are two great choices.

4 Likes

A complete list of all available crosses is available by email at pagodaseeds@protonmail.com

Also, Im looking for some Top Dawg Sour Crosses or any other QUALITY Sour Seeds if anyone has some available and is willing to trade. Id make it worth your while as well as send back some of the seeds made from the next breeding project…

1 Like

Dr. Seeds in Canada
B.C. Seeds might still be around.
Oh yeah, and me. Lol
Happy to grow you, stay lifted.

2 Likes