Hydro/seedling stage?

SO some of ynz might know about my experimental techniques, and i haves me a question. At what day in hydro v/s soil or coco does a seed grown plant become a veg state plant and no longer a seedling stage plant. I have 2 plants growing under 2 different scenarios and my result are completely different. I just converted my wimpy seedling to a soil grow at day 18 for a gift. It will require some hard travels per say. As far as the RDWC i have under 200 watts of ufo lighting. i just pushed the ppm to 760.

So I figure I have 1 seedling still and 1 plant in veg stage. Today is day 20 btw.

3 Likes

In rdwc I say they are in veg when they get over the stumble of transplant. Mine stall for a week or two after transplant. I call that the stumble. I transplant at 2 or 3 nodes. Dont know much about dirt and the wife grows in coco but I dont pay much attention

1 Like

Sorry
Soil…

1 Like

You should pay attention she grows nice plants. Lol
Just kidding yours are ok too. :smiley:

3 Likes

I get in trouble too much for not paying attention lol

4 Likes

You’ll get in trouble for paying attention when you shouldn’t, or for not paying attention when you should… either way you’ll be in trouble, so just do whatever makes you happy. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

There isn’t a defined “seedling” vs. “veg” stage. Depends who you ask.

However, I generally think of a seedling as a plant without it’s first set of true leaves.

4 Likes