3 Likes

We’ve already got a perpetual Member of the Month … Aplausos|nullxnull

4 Likes

in perpetuity :rofl:

3 Likes

yall-got-anymore-of-them-pips

8 Likes

I don’t want to be member of the month.

In my heart I feel like the member of the month. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I almost threw up in my mouth writing that. :rofl:

4 Likes

Man, you missed this one … ejem|nullxnull

2 Likes

Oh I remember that thread, that’s when @ReikoX broke the system with his awesomeness.

3 Likes

Yeap :sweat_smile:, cool down or it will happen again … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

Lol almost…

Reiko have like 50million more pips lol like they didnt appear on the screen anymore hahaha

But yea… not a popularity thing or anything… directly related to all aspects of the site i.e.: posting, liking, being liked, attendance, yada yada… its been super thrpttled but yes lol

@ReikoX is the king of pips and if someone tags him again (3 times rule, much like candyman) he shows up and steals 10 pips from everyone in the thread so shhhhh

12 Likes

Insider information.

1 Like

Nah… more like a “purge” situation alarm haha

1 Like

Hell ya. Purge. :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

The gold bar once you maxed out pips would have been cool. @DougDawson would be sporting some bling bling!:star2:

2 Likes

Just had a look. I’m number 16 :sunglasses:

Howdy from down Under trendsetters.

Keep smiling :grin:

3 Likes

The pips mean nothing. And once you get demoted, you will never get it back. I’m here every single day. I lost Regular a couple years ago thru a disagreement with someone else. So I just stay to where I’m wanted and where I’m invited. The rest, I have no knowledge of.
But I’m a good guy, ask my momma.

6 Likes

I did, she was disappointed………. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Hehe. You’re probably right.
I was always the Black Sheep. My brother was the fair haired favorite. Followed by lil sis.

I think I read somewhere once you’re banned and demoted you have to wait 6 months before being able to recover your previous status … :thinking: