I feminised Ethos Super Lemon Haze, like to trade for something more Potent

Hello Growmies. Much to my surprise, I successfully reversed and pollinated ETHOS Super Lemon HAZE . I reversed a female with colloidal silver and pollinated another SLH female and 1 of my specialty strains I have been working for 6 years. At first I was convinced that the SLH seeds were a failure because i could crack them against a glass counter top and they appeared hollow. NOT the case. I started some of my WhiteWidowBlueMoon Pollinated

with the same pollen and voila. 100% germination rate. Well then I threw 2 of the Feminised SLH seeds in a shot glass and Son Of a Bitch those hollow seeds shot out tails in 36 hours. Now that is a hard learning experience since I had already cracked open almost all of what i thought were non-viable seeds. Can’t make that shit up. So if you ever think that your seeds werea failure because they crush easily with your fingers or appear hollow, always try and germinate them. I have 2 of each strain currently going into week 6 of 12/12. I would love to tade for something with a higher THC content.

21 Likes

Hey @itza419 . I’m not looking for any trades but I’ve got a couple inbred, old school OG Kush crosses as well as some Chem/Deisel type things that fit the bill for higher THC content and it would be my pleasure to send an envelope full of heat over to an upstanding member such as yourself. Hit my PM if your interested and I’ll give you more details on those seed batches.
:v::canada:

18 Likes

PM “personals”, I’ll send a few Varieties, send back what you want. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

This thread is a perfect example of why I love it over here at OG…still a little new, but WOW! This community couldn’t be any cooler, sharing and caring than around here.

I love it…thanks everyone for being yourself… which is AWESOME!!!

5 Likes

Stronger than Super Lemon Haze? OOOookkkk. I just harvested 6 oz of Greenhouse SLH, plenty potent for me, think it tests out around 20 percent. Personally, I don’t like anything much over that, and potency is becoming ubiquitous.

I remember. in Colorado a few years back, nothing under 20% would sell. Now it’s 25. But I’m just an old hippie fuddy duddy.

lol. Good luck with your project, sounds cool!

19 Likes

How much THC do u think ure lemon :lemon: has

I see u @Dieseldog381 is at 20%
What is ure THC @itza419

1 Like

Most all THC tests are done on commercial weed, grown under perfect conditions. Some breeders are even posting lab results with their strains now. I’ve never tested mine, costs money, I’m just quoting what the breeders claim. I just know what’s dank and what’s not. SLH is some great breeding stock.

Do you want fems or regs? Pm me and let me know, I’ll get them out tomorrow.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.