Looking for Super Lemon Haze seeds or similar

Hi,

Anyone have beans of super lemon haze or super silver haze, or something similarly hazey/sativa dominant? I grow indoors, so it cant be anything tooooo unruly. Hopefully 11 weeks or less.

Hoping to barter instead of having to buy.

What I’ve got for trade:

-(Orange 43) X (Strawberries & Cream)
-Strawberries & Cream F2 - Strawberry pheno mother.
-Strawberries & Cream F2 - Cream pheno mother.
-CBD Critical Mass X (Strawberries & Cream)
-Skunk X Strawberries & Cream
-Blackberry Rose F3 (Black Rose X Blueberry)

Notes:
All of the Strawberries @ cream crosses were from an open pollenation from the Exotic Genetix Strawberries & CreamF2 drop.

The Orange 43 x strawberry cross is the loudest and most potent. The Orange 43 is an OG released by Obsol33t at Franchise Genetics, and is WiFi 43 X Orange Juice. Strongest orange terps I’ve ever come across. The orange comes out in the cross pretty frequently. But you also can get some heavier yielding indica-leaning crosses that are a little more muted on the nose. Pretty strong. The strawberry brings structure and visual appeal (frost and color).

The strawberry F2s range from the creamy/cakey to strawberry. The strawberry-leaning phenos tend to be darker in color. More mellow indica. They smell good and they’re frosty with good structure.

The CBD cross is super mellow. Mother was CBD Critical Mass from Mr. Nice seeds. good if you want to relax without getting really high. Super functional. Good for lighweights.

Skunk cross puts out big dense buds. Susceptible to mold if you don’t have good airflow. Terps arent mindblowing, as it’s mother is a Dutch skunk from Mr. Nice seedbank. But there’s breeding potential there.

Blackberry rose is an interesting one with breeding potential. high percentage of these plants come out fully dark purple. Very indica dominant. But it’s leafy as hell, slow-growing, with lots of variegation. Makes purple hash though, which is cool. Not great on it’s own, but interesting to chuck its pollen at things.

Let me know what you’ve got or what you’re interested in.
Thanks

12 Likes

I got some super lemon haze f6. That orange 43 sounds interesting! Been a long while since I ran obsol33ts gear. I ran a bunch of his original alien tech crosses. I really liked those, I was actually looking for some not long ago.
Oh and by the way, welcome to OG!

9 Likes

Thanks man
The orange 43 is really impressive. Currently flowering the orange43 X Strawberry & cream for some pollen to make a orange 43 BX. Should have those available in about 14-15 weeks.

4 Likes

Dude I cant figure out how to DM on this website. But send me a message if you want to trade some beans.

Thanks

1 Like

What’s the creamy cakey phenos like in the stawberry f2 : )

Very sweet smell. Sugary. Green in color. Frosty. Solid structure without a lot of stretch during flower. They can typically support themselves.

4 Likes

Hi @RiccetyCricket, welcome to OG! Please, go to the Introduce Yourself thread and do so. You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

Welcome @RiccetyCricket , I am also a big Sunny in Philadelphia fan! Enjoy exploring this place and meeting the people, best place on the internet!

:grinning::+1:

1 Like

Hey man. Do you still have any of those? I’ve been trying to find SLH regs for a long while now. If you’ve got some, let me know. Also, let me know what you’d like to have in return, and I’ll see what I got. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

2 Likes

I have a few f5’s and a bunch of f6’s. Your welcome to either. Depends on how many you would like if you need a bunch then it would have to be the f6

2 Likes

I don’t need a bunch of them, how about a few of each? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds good man pm me your addy. I probably won’t get a chance to get them in the post until middle of next week.

1 Like

First haze I ever tasted. A nice daytime smoke and not racy I find and so I traced availability to
https://www.ethosgenetics.com/ who has an f5 available some places. I have smoked some of the Lilac Diesel and Skunk Hero that were the product of that company. Couldn’t afford them but there they are if anyone wants a source.

If I had them it would be sometime next year before I get to them so can’t justify the money.

2 Likes

PM sent. :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot man, very excited to find some regs. :grinning:

2 Likes

I may have some teaters land here soon. Slh x sure shot. How many could you run?

1 Like

Well, none anytime soon. It’ll be terribly embarrassing if I don’t get a Freaker’s run in before the end of the year. :slight_smile:

That cross does sound killer, though. I looked up Sureshot on seedfinder, and it sounds like an awesome plant. Quite a score from just 2 seeds. :slight_smile:

Thanks for offering them. :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

I have been offered an old super lemon haze cut and someone is rooting it for me. I would like to cross it with some of these if that is possible. Apparently it is hard to root and slow growing so no hurry since probably could not run them till early next year.

If not it will likely be some time before I could purchase the Ethos version.

2 Likes

@Herbie I’ve always wanted to grow slh. I don’t have any slh, but if you don’t come up with any, I could send you some ssh to use.

2 Likes

I had some ssh fems but they were said to be duds. I have the Everyday Haze but not thinking that is anywhere close enough. I’m sure we will come up with something by then. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Herbie @lefthandseeds i have some if you guys would like to try them.

2 Likes