I like big BUDS and I can not lie... Post em!

Good ole biguns…lol

2 Likes

That’s some great training there it’s got that sweet chalice shape!

1 Like

11 Likes

14 Likes

Nice buds. Here’s a nice cola I had a few runs ago.

18 Likes

18 Likes

C99/Guava hybrid. This girl stayed low and went wide. most clones have 8-11 baby arm sized colas that are filling in daily. Citrusy tang to the flowers.
Week 4 of flower roughly, pictured.

7 Likes

True definition of a pot head right there

1 Like

Hello @Jgood, any chance this is the genetics which created the RiftBerry strain by chance do ya know?
I ran a clone of a Riftberry selection last year. Flowers are unreal thick and dense on the RiftBerry clone.
A buddy made some RiftBerry F2’s I wanna dig thru next year.
Tho it didnt enjoy my humidity every a.m. outside. Buds would rot from just being so dense, water and sunlight all contributed…
Gorgeous flowers @Jgood, nice job.

2 Likes

Several big ones on this heavy weight

15 Likes

@silverhaze I’m not sure. It is alien rift x plushberry . Got them from guy on IG. The flowers you describe are the same. Dense huge , not much smell , which can be a good thing sometimes. I had this on going for a few years and the person said let her go, I’ll hook you up with more or different ones if you need them. I wish I didn’t let her go now. I’d hate to ask him for any and he say no, didn’t really know what I had before it was too late. Hard to keep them all with such limited space😁 I try sometimes though🤣

1 Like

@Jgood yup, been there.
i love digging thru new and different varieties. Id run new stuff every 10-12 months when i grew indoors. I used to think these varieties will always be here, I could just run more and find another quality keeper.
My top 3 all time indoor grown flower varieties and seed co.s are long gone. What Id give to have them genetics back again today.

C99/Guava hybrid… She’s growing baby’s arms on her.

Cheers

7 Likes

RiftBerry is a 3 way hybrid. I think 2 of the 3 are the alien rift & plushberry. Black Soda is the 3rd i think.
It grows a gorgeous thick flower. The RiftBerry is really too dense to thrive in my outdoor environment sadly. I think it was prolly selected for indoors for under HID lighting, not for outdoors.
My bro searched a small population and created some F2’s. Ill run some next year and see whats up.

2 Likes

It’s been a cold wet one here also. Very few can make it outdoor here. I’m trying to decide what goes in the tent now… Thinking a few different autos while a couple photos veg’s. Good luck and happy grows with the riftberry​:seedling::seedling:

This was some Sweet Tooth #3 grown under a tiny 270w HPS back in 1999 or 2000.

(Please excuse the nasty keyboard.)

Pretty good haul from a single 270w in a 2x3 cab:

14 Likes

Lookin good nube. Always nice to see some well grown sweet tooth.

3 Likes

10 Likes

This is the main sola on a clone cut from an Auto-Flower.
82g yield from the cut.

6 Likes

had good luck cloning autos? do tell :slight_smile:

as to the 82 G yield the whole plant? not that bud correct?

thanks for the look and welcome to OG

Dequilo

3 Likes

I must have had a rabbits foot installed as a youngster, because It was successful. The 82g yield was from the clone only. She was 29" tall.
Strain is Blueberry420 from AMS seeds. I pruned at day 28 from seed because it was getting out of hand, and decided to clone a couple of the cuts. This is the clone right before I chopped. The mother plant gave me 132g dry. Mother grown under an SF2000, and the clone under a TS1000.

3 Likes