I like to Schwazz...anyone else into Schwazzing?

I’ve been growing for about 4 years and I have been using this technique for the last two years, check out my other grows on Qtip's continuous cannabis corner

So no decent pics?

Not if you don’t follow the link…no.

1 Like

I did and my question still stands.
I see small plants over crowded under leds.

ok bud have a good day

1 Like

I just scrolled through @Qtip 's grow & it looks like they know what they’re doing. Cool plants & setup. Frosty good looking buds :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @Gonzo, I appreciate your kind words.

1 Like

Different strokes for folks I guess. A good producing plant that doesn’t fold under pressure should normally come up trumps. I’d take some plants to war and I’d leave some doing admin. :wink:

1 Like

We all growin ……… we all happy
: )

1 Like

Here’s the direct opposite of Schwazz. Shall we dub it a “Laz” ? as in lazy good for nothing did nothing let the plants do entirely their own thing and got possibly a bigger yield with longer buds in less time added for defoliating fans. Untidier for sure but I aint no Marie Condo. large.5ca5cc00e76c0_HeadbangerSourDieselxMandarina.jpg.6fd7da681ff3dff66910020799c628ec|666x500 as many bud sites with longer buds that were less work to manicure.

1 Like

Trying the real Day 1/21 (actually 22 oops) defoliation in a gentle way this round in my 4x4, let’s take a look:

Day 22 before

Day 22 after:

6 Likes

It gets addictive, I started off about this level and took more and more leaves each round and was always struck by how they put all the effort into the buds.

3 Likes

Think this method is strain specific - have done before -???