I’m back home! 💚

Good Morning! :partly_sunny:

:womens: :elf:t3:‍♀ :seedling: :star_struck: :muscle:t3:

There is so much that has happened since the last time I was able to garden, it would be an essay and a bit to go through all the sordid details. :crazy_face:So I won’t! :joy:

:relieved: Needless to say, I’m in a much better place. No more coercive control, manipulation, gaslighting…financial and emotional partner abuse! :pleading_face:

I have my own place! :smiley: I’m close to my children and my dad!

I’m very humbled, thankful and grateful everyday that things came together as quickly as they did! 🧎🏼‍♀️

Piper and I have been settling in nicely, getting into a routine, adjusting to single living and ever so slowly unpacking. :rofl:Turning a blank slate into a :two_hearts:home :two_hearts:.

:heart_eyes_cat: All stretched out!

:kissing_cat:Giving me “Pretty Paws”!

Onto the best part…

:seedling: The Garden :seedling:

Laboratory!

Prop Tent Erected!

:joy: Erect

I’ve already germinated 10 seeds (Feb 6th) and have placed 10 little taproots into their soil bed’s. (Feb 11th!)

Sorry in advance for the burple! The plants are loving the Old School MarsHydro!

Orange F3s x 3

lineage??

Horny Horse Cherry Red Shit Fest x 3

@pigeonman

Lemint (Sativa) x 3

lineage??

D.C Kush (Fem) x 1 Doctors Choice

Ill have to look into where ALL the beans came from!

I’ve also located ALL my Vegetable and Herb/Spice seeds, they were in the bottom of a mystery box my daughter packed :sweat_smile:; and can begin growing those as well! :clap:t2:Including Catnip and CatGrass for Piper! :kissing_cat:

It’s good to be back and I’ll be slowly re-orienting myself…getting back into lurking and sending out as much love :green_heart: as possible! :blush:

I missed everyone so much, the vibe, the community, and the generosity of spirit that exists among the members here! :dove:

Many Blessings ALL! :peace_symbol:

KB :seedling:

86 Likes

Happy to have you back @KanehB! Looking forward to seeing your glorious return!

7 Likes

Thanks so much! It’s good to be back!

Glorious? :clap:t2:

Yes! :+1:t2: Indeed, it’s going to be awesome! :grin:

9 Likes

Welcome back!!!
Glad to hear your out of the craziness and getting back on your feet, it’s a long road, one I’ve been down more than once.
Keep your head held high and chin up, life will only get better from here on out!!!
Settle in, relax, watch your plants grow, and enjoy a little bit of the good life!!!

8 Likes

Welcome back! I was considering growing LeMints outside this summer, so i am interested in how they do for you. Best of luck with your grow. :grinning:

4 Likes

21 Likes

Welcome Back @KanehB !
For your records, Lemint is - (Haze x African Haze) x Afritiva (Durban x Malawi x Swazi x Rooibaard) x Haze). according to the journal.
And the grow journal of it is available HERE! :bear::+1::purple_heart:

8 Likes

Hi there @KanehB, nice to meet you!
Glad to hear that you’ve made a positive change in your life and are happier because of it. Change is one of the hardest things to do. Especially when you’ve made yourself comfortable. It’s such a great accomplishment to take control of your life. I’m so happy an excited for you and your new journey! Look forward to seeing your grows aswell.
:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Glad to have you back @KanehB

10 Likes

Welcome back!
Glad you did what you had to do FOR YOU!
It can be crazy scary thing to do-- but keep reminding yourself what a powerful and awesome person you are…you did it!!! :+1: :green_heart:

8 Likes

Welcome back @KanehB. Great to hear you are getting through your troubles and moving forward. Good luck with your new grow and digs.

5 Likes

Welcome back @KanehB! It sounds like you had to make some tough decisions, and I’m glad to hear that you’re where you need to be. Give a shout if you ever need anything! peace, Gman

3 Likes

Sooo great to have you back @KanehB !!
:pray::green_heart::hugs:

☆DJSF

5 Likes

Glad to see you back. You have some special strains started. Tagged for follow. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol: @Gizmo

3 Likes

All the best with your new life and projects!

Uncle Ben

2 Likes

Welcome back and glad you’re in a better life situation now!

3 Likes

We don’t know each other, but I want to offer you a huge welcome back! To me, your positive attitude reflects the general attitude of this place, and that’s a beautiful thing! smile1 Happy bouncer

11 Likes

Missed you! :blush:

Thanks for checking in on me whilst I was away!
Have almost a 1000+ posts to catch up on, of yours!!! :flushed:
Glad I can just relax and read! Laugh out loud without having to explain myself! :joy:

11 Likes

So good to be back!

:smiley::green_heart::seedling:

Have to catch up on your thread too!!!

7 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:
Please do follow, I’ll be checkin in on your fabu garden too shortly! :hugs::seedling::green_heart:

8 Likes