Iโ€™m back home! ๐Ÿ’š

Happy to have you back @KanehB! Looking forward to seeing your glorious return!

7 Likes

Thanks so much! Itโ€™s good to be back!

Glorious? :clap:t2:

Yes! :+1:t2: Indeed, itโ€™s going to be awesome! :grin:

9 Likes

Welcome back!!!
Glad to hear your out of the craziness and getting back on your feet, itโ€™s a long road, one Iโ€™ve been down more than once.
Keep your head held high and chin up, life will only get better from here on out!!!
Settle in, relax, watch your plants grow, and enjoy a little bit of the good life!!!

8 Likes

Welcome back! I was considering growing LeMints outside this summer, so i am interested in how they do for you. Best of luck with your grow. :grinning:

4 Likes

21 Likes

Welcome Back @KanehB !
For your records, Lemint is - (Haze x African Haze) x Afritiva (Durban x Malawi x Swazi x Rooibaard) x Haze). according to the journal.
And the grow journal of it is available HERE! :bear::+1::purple_heart:

8 Likes

Hi there @KanehB, nice to meet you!
Glad to hear that youโ€™ve made a positive change in your life and are happier because of it. Change is one of the hardest things to do. Especially when youโ€™ve made yourself comfortable. Itโ€™s such a great accomplishment to take control of your life. Iโ€™m so happy an excited for you and your new journey! Look forward to seeing your grows aswell.
:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Glad to have you back @KanehB

10 Likes

Welcome back!
Glad you did what you had to do FOR YOU!
It can be crazy scary thing to do-- but keep reminding yourself what a powerful and awesome person you areโ€ฆyou did it!!! :+1: :green_heart:

8 Likes

Welcome back @KanehB. Great to hear you are getting through your troubles and moving forward. Good luck with your new grow and digs.

5 Likes

Welcome back @KanehB! It sounds like you had to make some tough decisions, and Iโ€™m glad to hear that youโ€™re where you need to be. Give a shout if you ever need anything! peace, Gman

3 Likes

Sooo great to have you back @KanehB !!
:pray::green_heart::hugs:

โ˜†DJSF

5 Likes

Glad to see you back. You have some special strains started. Tagged for follow. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol: @Gizmo

3 Likes

All the best with your new life and projects!

Uncle Ben

2 Likes

Welcome back and glad youโ€™re in a better life situation now!

3 Likes

We donโ€™t know each other, but I want to offer you a huge welcome back! To me, your positive attitude reflects the general attitude of this place, and thatโ€™s a beautiful thing! smile1 Happy bouncer

11 Likes

Missed you! :blush:

Thanks for checking in on me whilst I was away!
Have almost a 1000+ posts to catch up on, of yours!!! :flushed:
Glad I can just relax and read! Laugh out loud without having to explain myself! :joy:

11 Likes

So good to be back!

:smiley::green_heart::seedling:

Have to catch up on your thread too!!!

7 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:
Please do follow, Iโ€™ll be checkin in on your fabu garden too shortly! :hugs::seedling::green_heart:

8 Likes

Hugs and thank youโ€™s for everyone or Iโ€™ll be here all day!

Iโ€™ll be posting grow progress, new life progress and all things โ€œme & Piperโ€ progress here!

Anything goes, so stay a while beautiful peoples! :seedling: :green_heart:

8 Likes