I need a computer nerd Please.. it's probably easy

You could screenshot them. I’m not sure what computer you’re on, but I’m sure google can help with the controls to screenshot.

4 Likes

Are you on PC or mobile meesh? I’ll show you how to do it on PC, it’s not a browser extension but an online converter. PM me and we can sort it out :thumbsup:Or just screenshot them as @gr0wn mentioned

2 Likes

I’d rather just screenshot them. That link wanted me to download and add an extension. I’m on a pc with Windows. How do I screenshot on a computer? lol

2 Likes

Look for the button that says “PrtScn" or “Print Screen” on your keyboard, open paint and paste :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Fuck, I’m getting old! Used to be so savvy back in the day. lol

6 Likes

On windows,

Search for: Snipping Tool

will allow you to capture anything on your screen to copy and paste to the forum.

You can search for this by clicking on the windows icon (lower left) then typing Snipping Tool.

5 Likes

Because it’s a page it only wants to snip partial. Ehhhhh… I emailed my client. He’s a visual effects guy for movies. I’ll see if he can do it for me. lol

1 Like

Can you zoom out the page so it all fits in the view, then snip. While it may be small on the screen, the resolution might be sufficient for what you need.

1 Like

I got it. They may be legible. Can you check my cannabis 2020 log and let me know if you can read it.

1 Like

Shift-Print Screen used to screen shot just the current window… Or was it alt?

3 Likes

it is alt print screen :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Perfectly readable (great when clicked), @Meesh.

4 Likes

Works for me fine with the extra clicks to enlarge

2 Likes

I’m surprised you got so many answers with having the word nerd in the title🤣

4 Likes

Hey IMO Computer Nerd is a title of respect! We all need a computer nerd in our lives!!

4 Likes

It’s a title of respect if your not actually a computer nerd :laughing:

3 Likes

To Nerd or not to Nerd that is where the question lies…
I really wish I was more of a nerd in college , I could have been a silicon valley contender. My room mate became Bill Gates partner.

4 Likes

I’ve been working on computers since before windows when there were still floppy disks (the big ones that you had to dos format) and these days everything is all app based. Kind of got lost when it got millenialized lol

5 Likes

I remember Main Frame Computers that filled a building, now a smartphone is so much faster and tons more storage.
Those computers back then required the users to still have a mind LOL

I knew you were smart Meesh

3 Likes

hear yah, same,