Printed forums

I would love my grow forums printed on say 4x5 cards. Something cool with a plastic spine for personal documentary or for guests to read. Would pay for that and it would help overgow grow. I really would like a documentary on my 2020 grow log when it’s done

3 Likes

Your posts came across as demanding. It also was spammed across multiple created threads as well as other peoples very quickly. I originally assumed you were a sales bot at first, hence why I looked at your profile and saw you posted about it in other people’s threads. Its annoying and makes you seem a spoiled brat. While it would be a cool idea that could possibly add funds to the forum, if LemonadeJoe were interested, its also likely not possible for something of that sort to be set up by the site’s owner. Had you made a single post about your idea/desire in the proper area you may have actually received some assistance instead of just passing everyone off, and making yourself look a fool.

5 Likes

I dunno about anyone else, but I dont ever read my threads post for post just for memories… and I’m 99% sure noone that comes over wants to scan through s binder of 1000 technically meaningless posts, or else theyd sign up and follow along

2 Likes

I didn’t mean to cause hard feelings. I apologize if I did

2 Likes

Lol no worries. You’re excited and you got an idea. Just be careful about spamming and slow down a bit. Make sure you’re posting to the right area (like site suggestions), and it’ll be all good.

As for your idea, it’s not likely that the site would be able to pair up with a publisher or printer. Your best bet would be to screenshot what you want, or collate the important information and pictures and head to your local office supplies store, such as staples or office depot or something. They should be able to print out something like what you’re looking for.

3 Likes

OK cool. Honestly I just wanted something like that. It would been a big part of my monthly pay cuz I don’t have much but would definitely invest in this site cuz I’m proud to be an overgrower here

2 Likes

If you have a computer write everything in word. Print it off, put it in the plastic sleeve folders and put them in a 3 ring binder.

Make folders in your computer to store it. Copy and paste interesting information others have shared with you. You can even add pictures to it.

This is a whole lot cheaper then making laminated cards or books. If budgeting is a problem, then you can always find a cheaper solution. Depending on how much you post, that would be a very expensive log to have printed and laminated.

2 Likes

I find keeping a grow log notebook with daily entries etc. enough for me.
Plus my photos are indexed in my computer.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

@corey. man, I think you’re english/punctuation, or lack there of. Just leaves alot of room for interpretation. Which I think some of mistaken what you’re saying, or requesting as demands. Either way, if I was you, I would just figure out a way to create your own “book” with your grow journal. Bottom line is, you never know what’s gonna happen to OG. If you’re betting on your journals and posts being around for ever, you’re not likely gonna win. But, with some time.and effort I bet you can come up with something.

Cheers !

2 Likes

I keep mine on my PC, if I didn’t I would have lost a few years worth on the last forum I was on that was shut down.

Always good to have a back up.

4 Likes

truth to that :slight_smile:

forums come and forums go

but god willing OG forever :wink:

3 Likes

I can for one vouch that he works his butt off. Chill man. Corey is a good dude. Definitely not enough here to resort to name calling.

4 Likes

I think a grow scrapbook is a great idea me and @Worcestershire_Farms was talking about this the other day

Would be cool to laminate leaves in the pages

Welcome to Overgrow @corey if I haven’t mentioned it before

5 Likes

I didn’t call names I simply said how he was being portrayed by spamming this nonsense across multiple topics…oh in the middle of the night. Me personally my phone went off 5 times in a row within a few minutes because of his spamming. I quit responding simply so I wouldn’t start calling names. So believe it or not that was my chilled out response. Anyways I got it ill chill

3 Likes

As for you Corey you get a rarely seen my bad. I found it to be rude that you were spamming this request across multiple peoples topics. Anyways water under the bridge. Good luck with your scrapbook

2 Likes

No worries man. I’ve always liked everything you have had to say up to this point. I just want to make sure that OG stays a positive and fostering place even for people that may be a little Grammarly challenged. Sometimes conversation in type gets misconstrued.

I know you want the same stuff I do man.

I get in some of those group text messages with like 20 gabby girls on it sometimes. It drives me nuts. I completely understand.

3 Likes

Lol exactly. I apologized to the guy well if you want to call it that lol we are all good…all of us. Just future reference corey make a topic and let people respond to you. Don’t go around spamming your stuff on multiple topics. When you do that anyone who is subscribed to that topic gets notifications on their phone. Like for instance with me last night you woke me up in the middle of the night because of how you spammed your idea which is cool by the way across multiple topics. The things we are speaking of is simple common courtesy. I promise I’m not as big of a dick as I came off to be but now you should understand why

2 Likes

Naw, you’ve always been cool man. I love the major league 2 reference also. :rofl:

2 Likes

Indeed this is an awesome forum. Well managed. With great members showing they want to keep it that way.

I prefer to watch the mods put out the flame, while I remain silent.

Now where is my dabby rig? :no_smoking:

5 Likes

:joy: everybody does. It makes me sad for the younger generation who won’t know about my references lol

2 Likes