Strainly Favorites?

Hey all, I’m just wondering who are some of the breeders YOU follow on Strainly??
As well as any great or bad experiences you’ve had, as well as breeders with great freebies.

6 Likes

Some I’ve dealt with:
Mark (one of the BEST!!!)
Demonic Genetics (***** plenty of freebies, lots of Autos)
Hillbilly Skunk Farms
Wood Booger
the Indica Charmer

Check 'em out, well-recommended, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Thank you kind sir, does he just go by MARK?

4 Likes

reach out to him for the current strain list. he’s really friendly.

5 Likes

Does Mark ship to Canada?

1 Like

Hey Doug, I’m not entirely sure if he ships to Canada.

If you want to reach out tho him though here’s his email: Komarsouth@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Thanks very much.

Mark DOESN’T ship to Canada, nor other International destinations. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Well that’s disappointing. Thanks for the info @misterbee

2 Likes

Send him an email for his list, let me know what you want and I’ll forward it up to you. Hell, I might get more while I’m at it. At a $1 a seed (less if you get more, plus the freebies!) does it really found as buying seeds :sweat_smile:?! I’ve been told no more seed purchases :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

3 Likes

That is super cool of you, I really appreciate it. Just emailed him for a strain list, I will let you know. Thanks very much.

By chance did you mention your on OG? He did have a special going on for us, at least on his autos.

1 Like

I had not but I just updated my email to reflect that :slight_smile:

FYI, 25 seeds/$25, 60 seeds/$50, 100 seeds/$80. Autos $25/1 DOZ, mix and match available. In about 2 weeks, about six Ghost strains will be available. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Keep your eyes peeled 15 May!!! 'Nuff said!!

6 Likes

Does anyone make seeds here in Europe?

1 Like

I picked up autos and regs from Demonic Genetics. I planted 7 auto strains for my first grow. One didn’t sprout. Three of the remaining six were excellent and the other three meh, but that was probably my fault seeing how it was my first grow.

I grew one strain of regular seeds, Joe Fixit, which was nice. I picked up a bunch of Pebble Pusher F2 crosses he made but haven’t planted any of those.

The purchase process was easy with payment through Venmo and quick shipping.

2 Likes

Yes and he is giving an OG discount of 50% off the autos so only $1 a piece. Going to have one more conversation and than figure out an order.

2 Likes

There’s a few OG members with strainly shops under their own names

@Worcestershire_Farms
@deep_rob - Deep Ellum Seeds
@Baudelaire - Fleur du Mal Seeds

6 Likes

I too would be willing too. I just sent an e-mail to see what he has. :rofl:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Hint-Hint!!! It would be a good idea to check the Free Seed/Clone Thread 15 May!!! Just sayin’ SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :crazy_face:

6 Likes