I really screwed up guys

If your handy sonoff makes a decent humidistat. Th16 Wifi capable . My only complaint is the 1ft sensor cord. … or the new new

3 Likes

@DesertGrown I’ve heard of water curing. I never looked into it, well, because it felt counter intuitive lol. I do appreciate all the snappy feed back. Despite my best efforts As I was bucking these buds off the branches, they were very crispy on the outside. I bagged them up and dropped one of those little hydrometers in with them and was coming up 52%. I screamed off to the store and got some 62% Raw moisture packs. Everything has leveled out in the bag to 62% over night.

These buds were dense and still had some moisture locked up in the middle. The buds are no longer crispy. Since the buds still held moisture inside them, is it still possible that the cure didn’t stop even though the outside got crunchy and had the bag reading 52?

Yes, it’s possible.

Drying only really goes as far as “dry to the touch”.

Curing manages the moisture hidden inside the flower and stem.

As long as the cells (called vacuoles) inside the flower/stems remain intact and didn’t become too dry and break, they will be able to hold water and prolong the curing process.

1 Like