I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Variety is so nice I have to agree much more interesting running several strains .

3 Likes

I sent you all the ones I had. I’ll take them back if you don’t wanna run them and make more, but it’s up to you.

3 Likes

Gonna run a bunch of Baked too from @SamwellBB

5 Likes

All I can say to this is. You call that a dick. :rofl: Yes, I know this is a joke. :rofl:

1 Like

Fresh Wedding Cake

9 Likes

Looks like the crown jewels :fire:

1 Like

Fresh Mac 1

Wow Mac is amazing and butter

6 Likes

WC

Mac

5 Likes

Looks like a good time right there.

2 Likes

See which I like better

Hmmmm WC is delicious , different tasting than her bud a bit . Tiny lil bit lit me up too . Different high than her bud also . Should have broke out the proxy , after first 2 hits it starts to taste different . Switching to fresh bowl .

Let me try Mac

Hmmmm , nothing special . Lighter brighter than WC . Doesn’t produce near as much smoke per tiny piece as WC , interesting .
High is quick as shit and strong however , lol .

I much prefer the WC rosin , today anyway , lol

Not sure what you call this thing attached to my pipe but it sure works good

7 Likes

@schmarmpit

Bd/sc are really nice plants man. Appreciate you letting me grow them :sunglasses:

Hey Cole , you smoke lots of concentrate right?

6 Likes

Happy Sunday @Jetdro. Excited to see you grow them out to their full potential. It’s fun to watch the speed of the SC. She fills out fast.

5 Likes

I vape oil. The couple times I have dabbed with a rig it ruined like 6-7 hours of me starring at the wall. I just can’t do it. light weight. I just woke up after taking a 1:1 5MG Bubba New York x 5MG Bubba Kush CBD :alien:

2 Likes

@Jetdro are you gonna be keeping any clones from your next huge multi strain run or just pop em and be done ?

2 Likes

I was just talking with my son on the return of squished and or blasted bud . I don’t keep good enough records but he swears the best return we got was from the grape pie x snow lotus plants.
Jetdro have you squished any of it yet ?

6 Likes

You know he’s passed out after dabbing both WC and Mac1 :rofl:

9 Likes

I have never dabbled in dabs. Do you have to have the specific rig to smoke it or can you just put some in a plain bowl??

2 Likes

Day 23

15 Likes

19 Likes

Lost cake I love the spear shaped bud a bag of of that look awesome. Holy shit is she dense. Breaking up smells of wedding cake and orange peels. Taking a hit taste similar to the wedding cake but I also get a light taste of orange. Bowl is tasty till the end. The buzz comes after a couple hits giving me the warm face feeling. Kinda has my heart beating a step faster lol personally I like that feeling. She has nice power and has me feeling good. I most certainly appreciate you letting me grow some hopefully another nice pheno pops up.

7 Likes