I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Gangster car 32 dodge on a chev S10 frame .

4 Likes

32 or 34???

1 Like

Hey

Flew by a cop today on the highway . I was doing about 90 when I hit her to go around car in front of me . Prolly doing 130 when I went around it . Was a cop .

He lit me up . I slowed , moved to right lane , put on right signal . He pulled next to me , waved his finger at me , turned off his lights , punched it and left ……

Gotta love the wild west out here

13 Likes

Ohhh 40 degrees lol

1 Like

You got finger shamed by the po po? Lmao!
Ok, better then that kinda ticket. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This is from over night my basement about 37%rh and the grove back still sitting at 60% after the trip and all. No doubt Grove bags are the way to go

5 Likes

I rarely have that kinda luck. They woulda threatened to throw me under the jailhouse at that speed. I am the owner of 2 speeding tickets over 90 mph from my youth.

2 Likes

40 degree’s pouring rain, gonna be the same next few days…i took the outside ladies down at sunup this morning . I think they thanked me, lol, were laying sideways and not happy.

did not know what i had out out there, tags buried under the tin foil covering the tops of the octos. As it turns out, i couldnt be happier.

2 Mac 1’s, 2 Cereal Milks!!! YESH finally get to taste Cereal Milk, see if she is the real deal.

They were all 4 beautiful and full, their expressions totally different than what they show me inside. Looking forward to trying them .

They have reeked my entire house out in the 30 minutes they have been hanging .

Cannatrol comes today supposedly. Not gonna sit here long before it gets used !!!

9 Likes

yes they work, why i use them instead of jars.

5 Likes

I only wish it was in the 40’s here. Snow flakes and waiting on delivery truck with wife’s new living room sofa and chair etc. Got a Cannagar compressed in cannatrol but need to get bigger papers later on.

2 Likes

you have a cannatrol too? How you like it, used it yet?

These are the ones I am using

7 Likes

Actually cleaned my Rolling tray :sunglasses:

5 Likes

You like the bud greenie ???

1 Like

Yeah I was just curious after the trip how they would stand up. Alright 1 Mac 2 wedding cake and 3 wizard for overall. Mac is really good such a pleasant smoke with great effect. If just judging the taste I like wedding cake the most it is delicious. Gotta lot going on at the moment but I’ll be dropping those beans at some point this weekend.

5 Likes

Big box just showed up

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

17 Likes

Easy set up 5 minutes it is set , up and running

Very cool looking love the glass front and cool blue light . Fits on my Jenn Air just perfect .

Sunday morning I shall fill it up and get the first dry started :sunglasses:

From outside 2 Mac 2 Cereal Milk

16 Likes

Sweeet!!! :100: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Morn Colin @ColeLennon

1 Like

Morning Jet :sunglasses:

1 Like