I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Your plants are looking very nice

1 Like

LOVE the trichome rails on that Wedding Cake. Always dig it when a plant does that

3 Likes

In person the rails are pink and really pretty . Whole plant has A “blue” hue to her too

3 Likes

And here I thought it was your blurple light reflections.
Just kidding

1 Like

Dam Jet everything is looking great. So frosty. Quick question, do you make those co2 bags or buy them? And how long they last?

1 Like

I hate those little fuckers. Plus the powdery mold that showed up with them. They killed most of my half dozen strains of moms including my MAC1 and the few that didn’t outright start dying were so infested as well as my grow in mid flower I just said the hell with it and got rid of all and basically nuked my grow space from orbit. Only took once and now I’m really careful about what I let in the door and soon I hope to not need any other flavors for a couple years or so or longer. I know there are growers who get strains they like and that’s all they grow and I could be that guy soon.

2 Likes

I know

Late in flower Mac goes full on blue/black
WC doesn’t go dark like that but more colored .

The prettiest one I believe will be Cereal Milk . Last aborted run of this cut the color show was best I have ever seen in person . Hope she goes there , sure she will see the pinks n purples in specs already

4 Likes

Wedding Cake does look really nice.

2 Likes

No I bought them like 45 bucks each they have been going 6 mos or more have a few months yet to go , will get me through this full run for sure . Happy with them

1 Like

She sucks to clone , Vegs slow, but once going she flowers beautifully . Really finicky plant but to me so worth it . Everyone I have given Them to rave about the Mac, I prefer this girl to be honest .

She pulls big weight , way more than it appears as her buds are rock hard dense . They crack open when you break a big one .

I love her taste smell and hammer stone .

4 Likes

I hate mites

Nuff said

5 Likes

Man!! What camera are you using? The details in your pics are a hell of a lot better than my camera phone!!

3 Likes

What brand? Thanks bro

1 Like

Just made it home hate i had to leave in a rush thanks again for the entertainment and the wonderful care package. I keep it sealed the whole way home like you said. getting ready to try the mac. They blissful we smoked was great AA plus. I can’t wait to see what the other are about. I’ll be back working in tx again maybe around three months from now. We will have to meet again. I’m dropping a hygrometer in one these bags just to see how well they did you said they was sitting at 60% correct? Thanks again jet it was great meeting the legend himself

7 Likes

Older mirrorless cam
Sony A6

3 Likes

Lights out I’ll look on morning can’t remember the name

1 Like

Hauled a 34 dodge rat rod today cool old car.
Evening jet

3 Likes

Evening sir
Sorry wasn’t on
Late run with the dogs before weather gets horrible here

Damn rain is back gonna be 40 f tomorrow and next few days gonna harvest the outside ladies tomorrow morning and avoid any bud rot this time. Buds are thick and heavy not letting them. Stayed soaked for 4 days at 40 F

They could go another week but I’m gonna be safe for once :sunglasses:

8 Likes

8 Likes

That’s cool as Hell

Like that

Make a killer rod