Ideas for improving Trade Feedback

With registration :+1:

Suggestions for other ideas:

Something like a pre trade agreement verification, might be useful.
Similar to companies that only allow reviews from verified buyers.

A series of questions that result in the overall star rating.

Maybe anonymity for a user leaving a dissatisfied rating. A user may be reluctant in leaving a negative review in fear of community backlash.

There is also a difference between trades and giveaways. Maybe that could be addressed as well. Two different star ratings perhaps.

1 Like

To me the only true way to improve trading is to get to know the people you are trading with. Too often people just jump on a trades blinded by a strain they want. Trade feedback threads can be useful but for the most part I find users dont really look at them. I interact with many and have sent out loads of seed packs. Last interactions on my feedback thread were once in May, once in June and last October. Thats only 3 in a year.

7 Likes

in fairness @DougDawson - just about everybody here knows you … lol

2 Likes

That’s true. Thats why I dont send people to my feedback thread, but it does show many dont bother going to them on their own. Just an observation I think of wherever feedback threads are spoken of.

2 Likes

Dont do anything concerning trade feedback. We need less government in general. Not more. People know there is an inherent risk in trading.

3 Likes

I completely agree with that.