If anyone has some landraces they would like to share

Hey people this is @pookie123, I figured I would put up a post here in my landrace thread asking that if anyone happens to have some landrace seeds that they don’t mind sharing with me? I am trying to build myself up a collection of landraces that I can work with in the future in hopes of helping preserve them and to have a landrace selection to be able to work with to do some pollen chucking as I would really like to combine some landraces to make some unique crosses instead of the common hybrids that everyone makes…
Well if anyone wants to contribute please “PM” me… Thanks again “Long live Landraces” :vulcan:

3 Likes

I would be happy to send you some when im done. I have a seed run going now but it’s mostly indica polyhybrids. Are sativa all you are looking for?

Thank’s for the offer brother, Yeah I’m mainly just looking for pure landrace be it sativa or indica, but I lean towards the tropical sativa landraces!

i love pure indicas. i hope to be doing a seed run early next year with stardawg and guava 13 (both early gens, maybe f1 or f2) and white fire also otw plus lots of other goodies

i think i’m going to apply for a nursery license under canadas new system

5 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: The Legal Industry

When I run the Zipolite and others I will send you some packs for sure.

2 Likes

I am interested in Landraces as well. Thanks.

I have access to various landraces, but i need funds for registering my firm

Landrace Thai