I'm growing indoors but I'm unsure if the plants will be okay

Please let me know what I could do for my plants as I’m experiencing issues with them being weighed down by their rapid growth I’m 4 days in.

6 Likes

Definitely need some more context, pics etc. can’t help when we have no clue what’s going on :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Jack131666H . As @TopShelfTrees1 mentioned, tell us something more about your setup. Soil, Temps, RH, feed schedule and some pics would be a great start.

Welcome dude. There is an incredible amount of collective knowledge here and people willing to help with everything from set up to harvest. Like most things, you will get out of it what you put in to it. So hit us with the details! More info the better. If you don’t have particular info that’s asked for, make a note that is a metric you should be monitoring and someone will help you learn how.

Welcome @Jack131666H , provide as much info as possible, then we can be of more help. :+1:

Above all don’t panic, and don’t change more than one thing at a time so that you know what makes a difference.

2 Likes

4 days in? I’m guessing that means tiny seedling that got leggy from low light. Probably needs a splint and some more watts?

2 Likes

Some get leggy regardless of light intensity, most of the time they perk up again after a few days, a week.

1 Like

Hey bud, welcome. Put out as many details about the grow as possible and I bet you get some good knowledgable responses. Pictures with the grow lights off are always helpful.

Photos are worth a 1K words

Apparently not that worried about the plants…:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::bear:

2 Likes

Here is my California special so far these are the only seedlings I’m having issues with their a bit leggy and seem to be having some issues with growth its now day 7

2 Likes

@Jack131666H your photo’s aren’t showing up, perhaps upload them somewhere else and link us?