A selection of ladies who have had a bad start in life

Hello OG’s

I have a bit of a mixed bag here of plants that have been badly started through circumstances and advice on various things.
There’s three auto STARDAWG, six girl scout cookies and one fem tree that’s now outside.

I will be adding more pictures ASAP but if any of the knowledgeable members could give advice on the best course of action I would be very grateful :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Get some pics up bro plenty of people will drop their 2 cents.

4 Likes

What is the question?

4 Likes

Yeah I was thinking the same. we can’t diagnose a problem if we don’t know what the problem is :+1:

2 Likes

The problem is we don’t have no pictures … :grin:

3 Likes

Based on the info supplied so far i can say this much with certainty…

6 Likes

Well, if you’re looking for ladies who have had a bad start in life I have some :grin:, at home only the tough ones survive, I could be a good tester … :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I was holding off on the questions until I could add some better pics but on closer inspection they are OK but the autos are looking pretty bad

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

They don’t look all that bad, little stretched and not really got any branching :man_shrugging: But it looks like they need more food, and out of curiosity have you got plenty drainage holes in the bottoms of the buckets?

3 Likes

They have only recently been potted into the 10l buckets and they have 6 holes in the bottom so they would appear to have enough drainage.
They were very badly stunted early on in life so would you say that I should give them some extra time on the end of their grow period?

1 Like

What was the reason for being stunted? If you know. And about extra time it really depends on the plant and you. If you’re growing the product for personal smoke then you have nobody to impress so you could in theory give it as many weeks as you want to.

How many weeks into flower is the plant and did it get veg time at all because it doesn’t look it?

2 Likes