Im new here and built a strain.

I got the 88 g 13 hash plant from a buddy of mine, he turned me on to this site.

7 Likes

Holy hell that sounds amazing, those are some beautiful buds dude!

5 Likes

I have some Goroka Highlands, thai landraces, and a cple landrace×crosses,and landrace×landrace

2 Likes

Im not shure if New members have the option to DM. But if you click on the persons hey @Hoppy to send a DM you can click the picture beside the persons screen name. In there select message. Im not sure if you have to to be a certain security level or not.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG ENJOY i toolove thevheirloom strains anything from se asia or central south america. When i was younger and could travel i would collect seeds from exotic places i visirlted but now sadly fue to various medical conditions i am not able to travel and collect i just got back into growing aftrt 40 years and ablot has changed its vecone a science unto itself well enuf rambling. I would love to have some of those purple ones on the puc that you have been doing for the last st year or so have you named them yet? What do you have to have for them trade or cash? Ps my name is Don

Thankyou

Peaceout and stay safe

3 Likes

Seriously. I need some y2k era skunky sticky rank smelling stuff to work with… good god all the seeds I threw out from super high mids (seeded chronic) that I wish I had now.

3 Likes

Would be down for this!

2 Likes

I got the Hopscotch out today if I missed ya hit me up, everything said Friday.

5 Likes

What does the Hopscotch smell and taste like @Hoppy?

3 Likes

It’s got a musky smell and a sour taste

9 Likes

Throw in some fruit and you got wine…

8 Likes

Sent you a DM. These pics look excellent you have done well with the line so far😍!

7 Likes

Thank man I appreciate it

6 Likes

I’d love to trade for a few of those beans …PM if your interested in a trade.

5 Likes

I’m gonna get on a Soapbox and tell ya…do that trade with @Instg8ter!!! You WON’T regret it for a minute. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray:

8 Likes

Did you message me? I can’t keep track

2 Likes

My Brother from another Mother!

Thank you very much, i look foward to working this, iffing you dont mind.
:v:

7 Likes

Come on here being all cool like that man, I have some Nigerian landrace mix and macau/yunan I would share with you if you are interested.

4 Likes

Glad they made it in good order, post pics as it progresses

3 Likes

Ya I’m down

3 Likes