Im new here and built a strain.

Loving that purple. How’s the effect ? With that GDP I can imagine it leans indica

3 Likes

I’d be down for a trade as well if you’re up for it! I have a few Quantum Kush and a I thinkkkk a few gamma haze left that a friend of mine crossed. I’d have to see how many but it’s a few of each .

2 Likes

Its definitely a indica dominated strain but the flower time was a but longer, 10-11 weeks and I feel I could of went another week. I grow outside in a set up in my shed and temps were getting uncomfortable even with heated room. The temps never got below 70-72 but when outside it was in the teens that extra week was sacrificed. The Diesel lengthened the flower time.

4 Likes

Thankyou i believe mail came to day are you in ill?

2 Likes

Yes I am yours should be there

2 Likes

Yes they cametoday my daughter told me

Thankyou
Peace out and stay safe

2 Likes

Almost forgot you need shipping correct sorry im kindaout. Of it in hosp right now i tried telling them my medical marijuana keeps me grounded by gtowing it but the wont let me have a plant in my room…lol they are such a buzz kill

5 Likes

Ill send it as soon as im outa here

2 Likes

No rush man take care of you first

4 Likes

Glad to see you have bit the bullet and took the leap and become a member here Friend, now I can see what you have going without leaving the house…lol. Those pics do look like you have made some fire right there, Looks like it has everything a person could ask for. It looked good on my phone but so much better on the laptop.
You are going to love it here, as I said some of the best people and breeders on the planet, you will fit right in Brother. If you are looking for old school strains to play with you have came to the right place.

6 Likes

My brother, I got some beans if you get around to stopping by. Ya it took me a minute to remember where this was.

4 Likes

I am thanks im outa here sometime today i just dint like beholdin to anyone ya know what i mean

2 Likes

@Hoppy, you did G-R-E-A-T!!! All arrived safe n sound, a sterling example of OG Goodness. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray:

4 Likes

Hopster your beans arrived safe and sound! Thanks bro! :v:

2 Likes

I seem to be late to the party, but if any are available still, id love to try these. Those crosses have me drooling @Hoppy

1 Like

Thank you and your welcome I appreciate the interest in my project

1 Like

Good deal very nice

1 Like

Ya there are some second generation. I’m low on first gen.

2 Likes

@Hoppy if you have any left I’d be interested in trying some out. Paiona Purple Paralyzer also sounds good as does the hopscotch .

1 Like

I’m iffy on the PPP it wasn’t very strong I dusted with the Hopscotch to strengthen it. I’ll gladly get you some

3 Likes