In need of a little STS

Looking for a little sts, just started some seeds, looking to revert one of them, anyone help a sister out? I seriously only need to make enough for one plant. Happy to buy it off you. I checked put Sebring’s site but he’s out of stock.

thank you for looking.

6 Likes

I am about to mix a fresh batch… DM me if you’d like. Easiest to send the 2 main raw ingredients for you to make the stock solution from, less than 1 gram of silver nitrate and maybe a few grams of sodium thiosulfate. Add distilled water (not filtered, etc - use distilled) to mix, use that as a stock solution. It will make a ton more than you need but you can store the stock solution for a long friggin time.

6 Likes

I have an extra sts kit-

Got any interesting beans?

2 Likes

appreciate the offer, sincerely. but I have some coming from @OldSSSCGuy so I should be good.
interesting beans not yet but hopefully soon!

2 Likes

Good luck with your reversal, current grow, and future seed acquiring efforts-

2 Likes

thank you. very much appreciated.

1 Like

Just remember that when you want to reversed pollen sacs to open you need to not spray them after they get where you want them. They need ethylene to mature and drop pollen. You can also try putting some aging bananas at the base of the pot so it boosts the ethylene around the plant.

2 Likes

the potential plant is a seedling. 3-4 days. I was going to spray the whole thing. Not sure when yet but I’ll read on it. I have a separate place for the pollen maker. collect the pollen with cupcake papers then brush selectively other plants. I had no idea about the bananas, thank you.

Your going to wanna wait till it starts to flower before you start spraying. Like @SaintAliasKnife said as soon as you see nanners you stop spraying. Ideally you want a recipient two weeks behind if you have one. You will still get seeds from the one you sprayed but not as many. You could try to have a designated branch that you don’t spray. It will be full of seeds and no nanners.

3 Likes

well damn, i started all at once. excuse me, i’m not too caught up on the nomenclature. Nanners are the pollen sacs?

I planned on keepin one plant separate and spraying. collect and brush a few branches each of the other plants. decent idea?

2 Likes

Yeah. If I’m not mistaken it will be the Calyx that swell and drop the pollen. If it’s not the Calyx it’s something that looks similar to it.
It’s best to have someone that’s done it to walk you through it. Post pics so they will be able to help you easier. I know you want to wait until they begin to flower then spray every 5 days. This will work in your favor over CS because you don’t have to spray every day. So hopefully you see something in between spraying. I haven’t yet tried a reversal but have been reading up on it for about a year.
Best of luck to you.

2 Likes

@SaintAliasKnife please keep us updated :smiley: And like LilJonB said you will want to wait a little while before spraying. There is plenty of information on here and elsewhere online with step by step procedures.
I would suggest training a branch away from the rest before you get close to spraying time. Or find something like a bag to cover the rest of your plant if you wish to collect any smokable bud from it. The STS can overspray depending on how its applied, and you dont want to smoke anything sprayed with it. Probubly wouldnt want to do extractions woth it either, but some may argue this. Thats a completely different conversation thou :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

If you need help when it comes time you can always shoot me a pm

Youll do great !
:v: :smiley:

3 Likes

@LilJonB @HappyTrees23s thank you very much! appreciate it sincerely!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.