Sts treatment question

Quick question, how long after sts treatment and flip should I see balls?

2 Likes

Each plant be is a little different, as are treatments, but usually a couple weeks give or take.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m using the standard .5g silver nitrate 3.9 g sodium thiosulfate pentahydrate both mixed with 500ml distilled water made into stock solution then 50ml of each stock and 300ml distilled water into sprayer and sprayed one sour diesel every days in one tent and 2 og kush’s in another tent every 5 days with lights off. Sour diesel started getting sprayed April 26h then flipped April 30th and og kush started getting sprayed May 4th and flipped today.

1 Like

Sour diesel is a 12 weeker so you have to take in account the longer flower development.

3 Likes

Keep spraying till you see confirmed balls, then stop…

3 Likes

Yeah it is a little longer. It is a east coast sour diesel from RQS, says 10-11 weeks on their site, it is looking a little different than the 2 other sour diesels I have in the same tent. Do you guys think that I should give it extra sprays? Just sprayed for 5th time this morning when lights went out, I’m thinking if I spray more I won’t get viable pollen

1 Like

Okay I see,

RQS is a half inch step above white labeler unfortunately. So I hope you get good results.

I am not putting them down, just saying, what you have is, store brand sour diesel. So I hope you get the best result possible from that, if possible.

2 Likes

I’m just hoping it works to make some feminized pollen which will be crossed with white widow, og kush and wedding cake

1 Like

I hope it works for you also,

I just am informing you that these products are not always well done, or true to name

So make sure you’re happy with what you have, because if you’re not, you can get better genetics. If you’re happy with your plants and results, then that’s what matters.

1 Like

I get what you are saying about rqs, and I understand that you are informing me that there’s better companies than rqs out there, completely understand that. Money is kind of a issue for me atm as I’m on disability and can’t work, i only have one good working arm/hand due to a stroke. I did notice that they have been growing slower than most of my other grows. First time buying from a more know company before. I’ve always bought cheap seeds from my local black market sellers and they have always grown faster, I wanted some more well known strains and didn’t want to get scammed, so far been pleased with their service and the fact that they all have ggerminated and I had 2 that didn’t and they sent out a replacement pack.

1 Like

Completely understood.

You might be happy with your results, and I hope for the best.

Some people on here might give you better ones for free, there’s a lot of kindness on here.

2 Likes

That would be awesome if I could find some great genetics for free. I haven’t been that lucky yet. Just joined this site, been growing for about 2½years, smoking for over 20

3 Likes

I recommend starting your own grow journal and hanging around,

People are very kind here

3 Likes

I’ll definitely do that. I’ve been taking pictures of pretty much every other day of my grows since I started. Been using fb to document everything but they’ve been scetchy about stuff and some of the groups lately

2 Likes

People will love you here, trust me

2 Likes

You’ve come to the right place. Post what you’re looking for in Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3) - #783 by SHSC-1 and someone will hook you up probably.

2 Likes

I seem to do this a little different from most people… I usually spray twice before flip 3-7 days apart, then flip within 3 days of the last spray. Then will spray up to a few more times 3-7 days apart.

@Bthiggs87 I’ll send you some beans if you shoot me an addy and an idea of what kind of stuff you like. Sour D and White Widow are two of my all time greats. I made a Sour D BX3 F3 x Blueberry Muffin x Vintage Blueberry last year if that sounds tempting :v:

Lastly, I’ve found great plants in white label and Dutch stuff. It’s kind of a guilty pleasure of mine to hunt it. So don’t let the fact that it’s RQS worry you. I’d also say, a majority of it is authentic to their namesake, though it may kit be the purest form, a percentage will be great, and a percentage will be garbage in many cases, with a lot of middle ground plants. The way some people talk around here, you’d think Barney comes and impregnates your dog if you grow a certain brand or white label beans…

8 Likes

Since my last few reversals went less than perfectly, I have decided to spray a week or two before flower on the next reversal I do sometime in June. That sounds like a great idea. :bulb:

2 Likes

Definitely wasn’t trying to discourage him like that, by the way.

Sent him a care package today, I’ll dm you what is in it, hehe

1 Like

Don’t listen to me, I do most things different for most people and grow plants in stagnant water and Wendy’s cups…. In fact I just sprayed and flipped SLH, Daywrecker, Blueberry, Z Cake, and Mac Daddy, one SLH being grown in a Wendy’s cup…

6 Likes