Incoherent gibberish & Goji F2s. Also Bodhi adventures & pollen chucks

Interestingly enough this pheno had a tremendous effect on migraines for me and I saw in your thread someone mention your pheno being very beneficial for either migraines or headaches as well (sometime last year). Must be some cannabinoid or something in the Goji…

I don’t trust my memory enough to give you a solid answer on this. Mostly do minimal veg with everything (12/12 from seed on the f2s). If I were pressed I’d say the mother doubles @ flip or slightly more. Mother does not have as nice of a calyx to leaf ratio as the F2s. She isn’t really fussy or have any obvious issues other than lack of “bag appeal” and having more leaves than I like to trim. I did receive one report on someone testing an F2 that said their Goji F2 was the tallest plant in the tent growing directly into the light. Mine have all been quite compact, but they were 12/12 from seed.

Thanks, I appreciate it! I’ve been trying for a while to improve my photography skills and picked up a black canvas backdrop after @iamyou_youareme told me they’re using one. I’m really happy with the results.

Thanks for stopping in, hoping they remain stable for you!

Definitely appreciate the offer but hands are full and feel overwhelmed w/ project ideas. Very interested to see what you find in your project!

16 Likes

Another pheno I forgot to include.

Also it’s worth noting that a few exhibited fertility sensitivity in the form of clawing in early flower. Not sure if it was an issue with the medium, compost, or genetics but they were immediately culled.

24 Likes

Stoked to hear it worked well for migraines use to never get headaches and migraines but the past few years they have been pretty bad also what camera do you use for photos there so nice

5 Likes

After effects testing maybe a coinflip could magically find itself your way if you’re in the states if you’re interested in testing (few weeks). Thanks! Camera is a Nikon Z5 w/ 105mm macro lens.

10 Likes

Would for sure be up to give them a test could do a whole grow journal on it and thanks looking to get a decent camera to take good shots of my crested geckos that I breed going to look into that one would be awesome to get some micro shots of my flower too! @syzygy

4 Likes

The Olympus TG6 is a great point-and shoot for taking extreme closeups where you don’t even really need a tripod. Doesn’t take nearly as nice portrait style flower shots, but very good for trich inspection.

Pictures in these posts were done with TG6

13 Likes

Yeah lighting is key in photography… Are you using a key light, soft box or…

7 Likes

Godox speed-light w/ the small soft-light diffuser it came with. Remote trigger for sideways light to attempt to highlight the depth and structure of the flower. Ended up just taking like 40-50 shots at different aperature / iso / shutter speed + lighting angles.

Still have a long way to go in terms of figuring out the best settings to use but generally hover around 50-100 ISO, F/22 & 1/200.

15 Likes

Yes. A few of us experienced headache relief after just a few puffs. Pleasant high, but too much can be sleepy for me. :sleeping::sunglasses:

11 Likes

That’s the way to do it.

You’ll fine your preferred setting soon enough and then its easy from there :+1:

:peace_symbol:

9 Likes

First Grow observation since exile. Looking forward to reemergence, hope all proceeds as positive at it is. There will be a l - o - n - g line of OG’ers for some of that ''Goji Heaven", no doubt. Best of good fortune for a continued successful project. When that far right corner becomes available, I’ll grab the spot. Do take care, stay safe, and be well…@misterbee

22 Likes

damn you got some skills with the camera all your shots are outstanding thanks will look into those 2 you rock!

6 Likes

You light up those budz very nice! I’d like to light up those very nice budz!!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Grow4th!!!

4 Likes

I’m not very good at extracting information from the search feature, and was unable to find pictures of your Goji flowering other than day 40. I feel like I’ve definitely seen a picture before in your thread though. Was a bit interested now to compare them because I assumed you had one of the berry-dominant phenos for some reason. This Goji is only berries early on, then completely changes smell. Interested to see how the testers describe the smell, because it’s definitely present in the F2s. I don’t detect any berries at all at maturation or in cure.

You saying that your pheno puts you to sleep if consumed in excess is just another bit of data that suggests to me that we likely do have very similar phenotypes. The Goji mom in this project doesn’t induce sleep, but I’m definitely able to sleep on it which is odd given how functional and activity neutral it is. Interested to see what rate the co-op participants find this pheno when / if they do sensi runs.

More pictures of the mom.

38 Likes

Had to screenshot these from my Instagram

Full plant shot I had

Mine is berry dominant throughout and if you take her at 9 weeks she kept that berry smell through cure but with the funky skunky spicy shemusk perfume dryer sheet Kush taste.

34 Likes

WOW! Those are some really nice close up shot.

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

Yeah I do see a bit of similarities in the bud structure, some differences as well. Yours look to be heavier yielders in my opinion with more internodal space. Hard to speak definitively when limited to single stem / lollipopping experience though.

8 Likes

Very excited to help test these F2s! Will be following along

6 Likes

Awesome work @syzygy praying that the headache/ migraine reduction Carrie’s through. Would be an absolute god send for my wife.

7 Likes

Couldn’t switch to “watching” fast enough! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::v:t2:

6 Likes