Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 2)

But didn’t he not drink the juice, but kept all the donations?

1 Like

I think he smoked himself along with everyone else. The other leader died of cancer or something. That might have been the first and last sign to pack up your shit and go. :joy:

1 Like

Also check out:

Chillarama

And a single season Sy-fy show that’s SO FUCKING GOOD:

Blooddrive:

And you can just enjoy this 30min short/features of pure brilliance:

3 Likes

King fury was one of my all time favorite things ever made. It’s up there with iron skies. I think that’s what it’s called. Could I just open a new tab and Google it? Sure, but what fun is that.

2 Likes

Ugh. Iron sky! :joy:

2 Likes

Blood Drive Trailer is the epitome of my vision! :rofl:

I feel like I’ve seen King Fury. I’ll have to set some time aside later to watch that one.

2 Likes

Good morning Indi and crew!

3 Likes

Every episode is a nod to a different grindhouse genre!

2 Likes

:joy: I was a teenage werebear!

1 Like

Damnit man. It looks like grow light science isnt making lights for the residential grower anymore. Only offerings they have are stupid powerful lights 4800 watts and minimum orders of 12. Now what? I’m bout to hit Alibaba and order a bunch of lights for like $70 a piece.

4 Likes

How many you looking at?

2 Likes

Growers house I think still has those 315 cmh for 49 bucks, get some nice over lay light spread cmh has that uv light built in. ! For 50 bucks!

3 Likes

I’m gonna replace the 2x4 tent with a 4x4. I just need a light to fill that thing.

4 Likes

Flower or veg?

1 Like

this thread goes by faster than i can keep up. but thats ok i usually just watch from the side lines now days. lol

3 Likes

Vegetative

3 Likes

Negatative

3 Likes

Superlative

3 Likes
3 Likes

What if we’ve all been dead the whole time :ghost: :fearful::flushed:

3 Likes