Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 2)

this explains how coconuts could do so much! :coconut: :phone:

4 Likes

Ancient Coconut tech , lost to the entropy of castaways dark ages. As the carcasses of Ginger and Mary Ann degrade by the shore, half eaten… Daddy, can I borrow the M van for a bit? Road rage has taken my soul.

4 Likes

@Pigeonman you’re sick.

I like you.

2 Likes

89cc41bf-3f89-443b-8fc8-64685088b4a1_text

5 Likes

The problem is the only one I saw on the island wearing a coconut bra was Gilligan!!! What a ripoff! At least Mrs Howell could have worn one… No maybe not… lol
:laughing:

1 Like

They should remake Gilligans Island on HBO or Showtime. We’ll definitely get to see Ginger’s cans in that version.

4 Likes

Good morning errbody. Got some counter tops installed yesterday. When the guys were yanking the stove out, they also yanked a wire loose from its ring terminal on the appliance chord. Super sweet. Something to fix before breakfast can go down.

Success though! Breakfast in 3…2…1…

4 Likes

Morning bro!

3 Likes

Morning Mr Billy!

3 Likes

2 hr 30min into the day and already got to tell somebody they could eat ass and fuck themselves.

5 Likes

Was it you?? :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

No, we’ll probly see somebody’s cans we’ve probly already seen before. We may never see gingers cans, but I don’t know why we feel sad about that, when I haven’t seen Mary Anne’s ass.

But still, I’d be supportive (like a bra) of the secretary from mad men being ginger. I kind of hate “remaking” that’s going on, like there’s no room for new shit?

Also, the professor is obviously the devil, always leaving responsibility to the skipper and Gilligan, who represent mankind. I don’t think we’ve looked deep enough, and the plan is more elaborate.

The coconut commander lol

“They should have killed Gilligan, or at least let him stay gone when he first dissappeared” said the AI voice. That’s pretty fucking busted.

1 Like

Lol nah, i would charge a spectator fee. Start my OF smashing cake.

1 Like

Hah. Damnit man. Mondays am I right?

3 Likes

Got yer keys on ya? Pretty sure it’s Tuesday man lol

2 Likes

I’m not sure any of us are looking at the same calendar :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

waynes-world

3 Likes

Lol. I hope it was a customer.

3 Likes

Ok ok let’s just all look at the wrong one till it’s right. Synch up.

3 Likes

It’s still April yeah?

3 Likes