Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 2)

Eh one of the young kids first thing in the morning getting stupid feeling big.

3 Likes

Hah. I had to have a talk with my nephew a couple days ago when he started talking about wanting to fight his dad and he could probably whoop that trick. I told him he needed to pump his brakes cuz he doesn’t know shit about his dad’s history or taking 40 bottles to the head and giggling about it. These youngster have no lack of hubris that’s for damn sure.

Like. I’m sure you look at these kids like “I’ve been wrenching for over 25 years. I’ll wrench your head right off your shoulders lil buddy.”

4 Likes

Lol just ask to arm wrestle first before they wanna make any decisions

3 Likes

Alright! Works done for the week. Gonna drop some weed off with the fam and kick back tonight.

5 Likes

I’m kicking back until tomorrow. Gonna help build some picnic tables and hangout. Got a double feature movie on Sunday. I got the places confused lol

4 Likes

My neighbor hooked me up with this nug.

It smells like perfume and soap.

6 Likes

Like naturally or it smells like their house lmao

6 Likes

Naturally. It’s some fire for sure. I think he said it’s some peach cobbler something or other.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. I hope y’all are well.

It’s been another great but long week and I’m entertaining family the rest of the weekend. I’ll be back in a few days.

:v:

4 Likes

Nice man. Hope you have a great time with your family. Good morning everyone!

Help your boy out. Does anyone have a line on Candy Land? I think its a ken Estes creation GDP cross.

2 Likes

Hell I got a cross… it’s (mac1 x candyland) x (nana glue x sugar belts)

2 Likes

Word up…I’m chasing specific terp profiles. Pretty much looking for anything high in caryophellene. Gonna be doing an experiment on my Uncle. See if we can get him some relief. I think gelato was another caryophellene contender.

3 Likes

Yea idk wtf is gonna come outta this one lol I just heard candy land :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, I appreciate you being Johnny on the spot with that reply bro.

1 Like

To be fair I got special interests in them myself. It would’ve scratched both our backs if it worked lol

1 Like

Yoooo @Indicana_Jones whats kicking it here?

1 Like

Bruh. I just took my nephews home. Had the youngest of them this time. I’m gonna be honest, I don’t want them back over here until they have some home training. I wanted to start to put my room back together today but I’m spending most of my time doing boring adult shit like buying drywall and doing laundry. :joy:

3 Likes

Hey buying drywall can be fun, like I had to go to tractor supply yesterday and they had summer end clearance. Got two 6ft folding tables for 54 bucks! But yeah the laundry part sucks.

2 Likes

Thats a good score, though. Folding tables are expensive. I feel like we found some folding tables on offer up or some shit several months ago for like $40 apiece and we were hype. We went and picked all those things up. They were the metal and press board ones that weigh like 150 lbs a piece :joy:

I’m actually gonna have a Monday tomorrow. Figure I should get my least favorite activity out of the way. First things first. Get that drywall done.

1 Like

Hell yeah those heavy ass ones are nice, I just grabbed two 6ft plastic cause they were on sale for 25 a piece. Was like shit even if they break after a year o got 25 bucks worth out of them.

1 Like