Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Thank you sir! I actually just started a grow journal if you’re interested. You are welcome to watch me figure out how not to do it. :v:

3 Likes

Many thanks, cheers!

4 Likes

Good to know, TY , cheers

2 Likes

TY @Who “Jack of many trades, master of very few” lol, Salute! and cheers

4 Likes

Just followed your grow, by the looks of your first run you know what your doing already

5 Likes

Thanks. Some very good people had my back. Seriously, I’ve killed so many house plants it’s crazy that the grow went well.
Trust me I’m green. LOL

4 Likes

LOL, I hear that man. A pot plant was the first plant I have ever managed to keep alive. I always thought I had a black thumb.

4 Likes

Hi @Hapi, welcome to OG! You’ll have a great time here! Enjoy!

5 Likes

TY @Abbbian Cheers!

3 Likes

welcome @Hapi , it’s a lot of fun on here and very informative! Looking forward to seeing what you end up doing as time progresses. Rock on!

4 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman , will do, cheers!

4 Likes

Welcome to all the newcomers and happy growing y’all​:v::seedling::green_heart:

4 Likes

Welcome to Og at the newcomers, sorry been busy, and getting behind here on my reading

4 Likes

Hi everyone,I joined about 1 month ago.I don’t know if this Is the right Place but I am new and I made a Little thread on my first growing attempt and Need some of you Wise guys.Can you check my thread?First Finola outdoor/indoor Trial - #32 by Andrexl

7 Likes

@MoBilly its already been a pleasure to have you here… and now I find out you’re a bluegrass man?!?:exploding_head: Love it!
Also welcome aboard to @Hapi and @Andrexl good to have you too!

7 Likes

I’d love if someone could move my thread into growing from sick plants and get some help along,Thanks @TheNorthAbides <3

3 Likes

Thanks @TheNorthAbides ! That is very kind of you to say. I’m enjoying my time spent on here.

Yes. I have been picking for about thirty years. I primarily play bluegrass style gospel but straight up bluegrass is mixed in for sure.
My lead guitar picker is an old blues and jazz musician. So it’s not what a purest would call classic, but we have fun and most of the old timers like us.
Thanks again.
:pray::v::cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

That’s awesome - I’m a guitar picker myself and my girlfriend sings in her dads bluegrass band - which is made up of a 4 old timers and two youngsters (brother & sister) - all of which can play like nobody’s business.
Anyways, keep pickin’ n’ grinning’!:v:t3:

6 Likes

Welcome Andrexl. You are still having issues so I left your thread where it is, it is in the right place. I also responded to your PM, hopefully that helps. Some others should be along to speak to your thread soon.

2 Likes

And you North!
BTW I pick guitar and mandolin. I’m also the lead singer but if I had my rathers, I’d hand that off to the youngster. She has an outstanding voice but lacking confidence. Just too afraid to take center stage.
Anyway, I digress.
Nice to meet you. :pray::v::cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes