Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

I’m rather fond of orchestral oddities myself, so welcome to OG @orchestraofoddity! It’s a regular cacophony of oddities around here, so you will probably fit right in! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks for joining us @orchestraofoddity :green_heart:

3 Likes

@n1cotine … Welcome my fellow grower. Enjoy . this awesome site

1 Like

@orchestraofoddity … Welcome aboard the OG train… Enjoy

2 Likes

@star420 … Glad to have your peering eyes aboard

2 Likes

To everyone new, may I draw your attention to this thread:

Thank you for your time. :+1:

5 Likes

Hi @orchestraofoddity and @star420! Welcome to OG! You’ll both love it here! Guaranteed! Enjoy!

5 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @n1cotine, @star420 and @orchestraofoddity :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Welcome @star420 and @orchestraofoddity Glad to have you here!

4 Likes

So, now I found the proper place to introduce myself…

I’m AG, I’m from up north in the Amazon Rain Forest in Brazil. @MissinBissin brought me here from growdiaries… I hope to learn and contribute a lot where and when I can.

Glad to be here,
AG.

16 Likes

Welcome @amazongrow. I am sure you will love it here at OG, what strains do you grow in the amazon?

3 Likes

I’m just a script kid compared to you guys, I have only grown some comercial strains like Green House Seed’s White Widow, Barney’s Farm LSD, BSF Super Lemon Haze, BSF Tangie, SensiSeeds NL, among a few others I guess. I mostly do one plant at a time and I grow indoors with very harsh amazonian conditions…

We have some regional strains that I would guess came mostly from Bahia. Colombia , Suriname or the Guianas (French, Dutch)… never really tried those but can get my hands on some if someone would be willing to try them…

12 Likes

Yea I wouldn’t mind trying some of those regional strains, would be interesting

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @amazongrow glad @MissinBissin sent you our way! Great to hear you want to learn as well as contribute! Make yourself at home!

5 Likes

Ok, I would love to see them here over some diaries… I bet that when properly grown in good conditions they will thrive… today, there is mostly colombian ‘skunk’ around but I bet they are still there. As soon as I found them, I will share.

5 Likes

Thank you, @Draig . Glad to be here.

4 Likes

@amazongrow . welcome again. I too am from grow diaries. Whats ur user name. Mines is same. Welcome to OG buddy your going to love it

3 Likes

@amazongrow . i would try some of those local strands hell yes. :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome @amazongrow , thanks for being here.

3 Likes

Look at all you new members! Eager to share, a shine in your eye!

Welcome to you all @star420 and @orchestraofoddity and @amazongrow !

6 Likes