Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

I’m just a script kid compared to you guys, I have only grown some comercial strains like Green House Seed’s White Widow, Barney’s Farm LSD, BSF Super Lemon Haze, BSF Tangie, SensiSeeds NL, among a few others I guess. I mostly do one plant at a time and I grow indoors with very harsh amazonian conditions…

We have some regional strains that I would guess came mostly from Bahia. Colombia , Suriname or the Guianas (French, Dutch)… never really tried those but can get my hands on some if someone would be willing to try them…

12 Likes

Yea I wouldn’t mind trying some of those regional strains, would be interesting

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @amazongrow glad @MissinBissin sent you our way! Great to hear you want to learn as well as contribute! Make yourself at home!

5 Likes

Ok, I would love to see them here over some diaries… I bet that when properly grown in good conditions they will thrive… today, there is mostly colombian ‘skunk’ around but I bet they are still there. As soon as I found them, I will share.

5 Likes

Thank you, @Draig . Glad to be here.

4 Likes

@amazongrow . welcome again. I too am from grow diaries. Whats ur user name. Mines is same. Welcome to OG buddy your going to love it

3 Likes

@amazongrow . i would try some of those local strands hell yes. :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome @amazongrow , thanks for being here.

3 Likes

Look at all you new members! Eager to share, a shine in your eye!

Welcome to you all @star420 and @orchestraofoddity and @amazongrow !

6 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @amazongrow :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Howdy @amazongrow glad you are here. Look around lot of great things to see! Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @star420, @orchestraofoddity and @amazongrow Glad to see y’all made your way to the best dang grow community!

5 Likes

So glad to see you on these pages AG.
It just makes so much sense with your experience and being in the actual frikkin Amazon.

My efforts to deliver LSD (high mold resistance) Seeds to you (2 photo-period, 1 auto and a Black Willie) was unsuccessful !! With this being such a Global and International effort, Thanks Gang, we are going to find the right way to move forward !!! Brother

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @amazongrow

3 Likes

Hi @amazongrow! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt!!
Irá amar este site! Abraço!! Have fun!!

2 Likes

Hi Everyone. I found OG while searching for online discussions about seeds from Beanhorder and Richard Williams. I grow mostly haze crosses in smaller containers for variety. But I do go for the ounces with high cbd hemp at least once a year. I’m looking forward to being a part of the OG community. :slightly_smiling_face:

23 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @TricycleOfDoom :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Good to have you here @TricycleOfDoom

8 Likes

Pot leaf hopper So happy to see you here at OG, @TricycleOfDoom! Couch jumpers I just know you’re gonna love it!

7 Likes

Hello to all I’ve missed and welcome ! @TricycleOfDoom

7 Likes