Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

@mota …welcome family… Enjoy the OG train ride. Real kool people with more than enough knowledge … Enjoy the ride

2 Likes

Hey @dragonsflamegenetics awesome to have you around! Haven’t had the pleasure of sampling your wares, but now I’m aware!
@mota welcome welcome, great to have you!

1 Like

Thanks for rolling along, and thank you for growing!

Do feel free to start your own grow journal here, it’s all data so that everyone can make wiser decisions.

Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome amigo!! Tell us about your outdoor grows! We want pictures when you can post them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @mota

2 Likes

Welcome @dragonsflamegenetics and @mota @magic_wardrobe . Glad you all decided to join up here, great place to hang out

4 Likes

Welcome @magic_wardrobe and @dragonsflamegenetics nice to have you both on board!

4 Likes

Welcome @mota! Glad to have you here! Indoors or outdoors.Soil or hydro etc. so much knowledge to be had here at OG enjoy yourself!

3 Likes

Surgery is scheduled for Feb 27th. I really hope they get a cancel.

Welcome to the OG community @magic_wardrobe, @dragonsflamegenetics and @mota

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

MOTA, Mota, @mota, it is, INDEED, a pleasure to have you amongst the Group. Kick your shoes off, plan on staying a while, there’s NO BETTER GROWING SITE!! Yeah, I said it. And, I say this with much sincerity, THANK YOU for joining. We ALL learn from the other, helping and being helped. Take care, stay safe, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Hello there, grower from Brazil and happy to be part of the community

18 Likes

Welcome @n1cotine lot of great people! Look around so much to see and much MORE!
WELCOME :slightly_smiling_face:!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG! @n1cotine lots of cool stuff here take a good look around brother !

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @n1cotine

2 Likes

Welcome to OG, @n1cotine, an amazing community and resource! There is SO much activity and information here!

7 Likes

I am thrilled to be a part of it. In BR the resources for pheno and polen chucking are somewhat if not totally limited. I am glad I found this forum.

11 Likes

Welcome @n1cotine , many seeds being exchanged around here, you’re bound to catch some!

4 Likes

Hi @n1cotine (Oi!), @mota and @dragonsflamegenetics!! Welcome to OG! You’ll all love it here! Without a doubt!! Have fun!!

5 Likes

There is quite a few fellow Brazilian growers on OG

Bem Vindo

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @n1cotine

3 Likes