Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to the OG Community :tipping_hand_woman:t3:
The happiest place on earth, move over Disney
:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Yo ! Haha I thought u went to sleep ! Yeah it really is the best, I need to get my seed shipping on point soon so I can mail my auto crosses soon ! I’ve been using our USPS account to ship things and it gets pricey lol

Anywho, thank you again for being so kind and welcoming.

3 Likes

I feel like I finally belong, I think I’ve only said that once before.

5 Likes

Of course! Lmk if u need any help navigating through this gigantic plethora of knowledge.

Totally hanging out over here

, meme-ing it up until I drop my phone on my face, pass out, or both. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Eh same same haha , I’m just on my 6th day of searching for Maui Wowie Cherry Bomb 79…so close I was able to speak to Mr Green once and he just vanished. Hopefully I get to trade for it because the prices are so insane at Swamis

And also I’m taking some dabs until I pass out, one down. Smoking on some Pisspaya lol

2 Likes

You can look around over here. I bet you could find it.

But to be perfectly honest, most will be hesitant to trade with a newer member. Just hang around, read, comment, and like posts. Hell, start a topic if you so desire. Be honest and sincere, and I’m sure you will gain trust of this community in no time. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome, welcome, @Addams_family_farm and @SubzeroIceKold ! Damn glad to meet ya, and looking forward to crossing paths again here real soon. Hope everyone’s gardens are cruising along!
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

4 Likes

:joy: Back on a smoke break and I find y’all in here! @SubzeroIceKold @blowdout2269
Welcome to the show! @SubzeroIceKold I think you’ll fit right in! So much to explore here! Have fun and OverGrow the World!! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:🪶🪶

3 Likes

“Smoke break” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ya caught me not catching up on your thread, lol.

3 Likes

Hopes your grow is everything you’ve been craving ! I just flipped my lights on these small fellas. Rushing it to get some more weed.

What’s yours looking like

9 Likes

Always at you leisure bro! :grin: I ain’t goin nowhere!

At least you have one.
I’ve got a rough draft, just hesitant to post it.

2 Likes

Just got done harvesting a three plant RDWC jungle that wound up with some 10+ foot plants in my poor 8+ foot tent. Came out of it salvaging about 1.6 lbs, plus plenty of trim and popcorn to freeze for hash and cooking.
Right now the garden is on clean and reset mode, and should be getting some beans wet in the next week or two. Dr. Seedsman 30:1 is definitely taking up about half the roster, and we’re thinking Bubba Cheesecake (also Seedsman) for the other half. Unless a letter with some Negan’s Bat arrives first. Hahahah
Living soil is amazing stuff, I’ve watched a few grows in nice beds like that! Wish I could try my hand at it, but convincing my partner is another matter. Maybe in some years
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

2 Likes

Tag me if/when you do brother! I’ll be there! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3:
I for sure understand the hesitancy!

Thanks from the invite.
Great forum lots of great topics. So. We just reviewing for a moment.

5 Likes

Hi Men & Women of the plant world

2023 Appreciate the Invite joining :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::herb::herb::herb::herb::herb:. We new here. lots of information to review catch up on in this forum.

Looking forward to chat freely in a few days of catching up in forum

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @Naturescourse and @Addams_family_farm !! Good to have you here!

2 Likes

Welcome to overgrow, and nice to meet you @Naturescourse.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @SubzeroIceKold.

3 Likes

@Naturescourse, welcome to OG.

3 Likes