Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

@Naturescourse, welcome to OG.

3 Likes

Heyooo all you shiny happy people!

I finally gave into the urge to join the party as more than just a spectator. Behind enemy lines currently so focused on pepper cropping/“breeding”. Have some monsters (for me) going out in the heat and waiting on temps to lessen so they can get back to production.

Thank you all for so much information and laughs over the past couple/few years!

There, I did it. Haha

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @Hambone

3 Likes

Thank you Doug!

Still looking around from the inside and figuring out how the site works.

5 Likes

@Hambone, welcome to OG. You will love it here.

3 Likes

Hey thank you! I have already been loving all y’all’s “company” for quite a while so thanks for that as well.

5 Likes

Nice to meet you @Hambone, welcome to overgrow.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Nice to meet you as well @Greenfingers! I’m still figuring things here but it’ll happen. Have a good one!

6 Likes

Hi, 3rd official grow not including hidden attempts in my moms attic. I draw too hence the name. I love sours and hazes. Open book just ask!

10 Likes

Oo, I wanna see some peppers!

Welcome @Hambone and @imgrowingart. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

have not stopped over here in a few, so let me take a moment to welcome all the new overgrowers to this special network of friends and family. This is a place to feel at home, a place to learn about what to do’d…and certainly what not to do’s//////take some time to visit as many topics that pull you in, and please feel free to ask questions…the OG world is literally filled with answers…thank you all for allowing me to be here, and welcome to all, and every newcomer i forgot to welcome from this list…have a great day, and night…

11 Likes

Welcome to OG @Hambone and @imgrowingart !! good to have you here ! you found the right place! :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

@imgrowingart, welcome to OG. You are among the best growers in the world here.

5 Likes

Good morning there @GEMI-CONNECT616 ! Good to meet you.

As for peppers…you and me both! Haha. Hose girls have been in suspended animation for about two months due to unyielding heat outside. It’s gotta let up soon though and then we’ll be back in go mode. I’ve got pictures of them in all their glory but I need to sort out how to post those cleanly.

Have a good one!

4 Likes

Thanks @m0sirys, glad to be among you all fine folks!

4 Likes

That made me feel all fuzzy and made my day.
:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

We are glad you decided to join the party. I personally love the lurker that figures things out first. :green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Sending a virtual hug my dude ! Hope all is well

4 Likes

Thank you @G-paS ! Haven’t figured it all out yet but I won’t stop attempting to. Have a good one!

5 Likes

Its “my gal” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes